Lion King 3!

Tink78

DIS Veteran
OMG!
Just watched this yesterday for the first time and I laughed so much.

I love the bit at the end where all the Disney characters come in to watch the movie.

So funny!

Troops have this, although I've never seen the whole film in one sitting ;)

It is a very funny film Karen.I think it's funnier than the first 2.

Haven't seen it though I have heard excellent reports about it :thumbsup2

We have it but I don't think I've ever seen much!

I saw it on the Disney channel over Christmas and thought it was very funny but not as good as the original. Lion King 2 was a bit blah really :(

Wonder why the marketing people called it 3 here and 1 1/2 in the states. Technically as it is not a sequel and the timeline supports the 1.5 name.

I saw it too, and I loved it! Very funny all the way and I loved it when they did timon and pumbaa @ "Just can't wait till be king"

I remember when this first came out i asked my mum to get it us as a wedding present :blush: She went round every shop asking if they had lion king 1.5.It wasn't untill later that i realised it was 3 over here. :rotfl:

Queenie said:
I saw it on the Disney channel over Christmas and thought it was very funny but not as good as the original. Lion King 2 was a bit blah really :(

Lion King 2 grows on you. I didn't like on first viewing but am now a convert. I thought Lion King 3 /1.5 wasn't as good and had some continuity errors although I did like the addition of other characters in the cinema.

I really liked The Lion King 3. I've heard a lot of people say that Timon and Pumbaa are what made the other Lion King movies great. I don't think I agree with that, BUT the other movies wouldn't be right without them.

I have Lion King 3 and I think it's really funny.

Donna
xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter