• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Links to a few picture threads (pictures (many)/sound links)

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Thought I would put links to some of my picture threads here (many earlier ones are trashed with no HTML, I took some time to fix some recent ones). I often get PM's looking for pictures, so this will make it easy to send, a single thread.............

If you take a look again, enjoy. Some may be tough for dialups. Best to wait for the threads to load before scrolling, helps to minimize the red x's. If you get red x's, just refresh. If links do not work, please send me a PM or email so I can fix. If you click on the sound links (no html working so manual now), best is to minimize the media player that will pop up.

Hope everyone who views these enjoys. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

(1)Cast Members (pictures and sound link)

(2)A few more (well, a LOT more) of those great Cast Members (pictures/sound link)

(3)While on my way to the Magic Kingdom today..(pictures/sound link)

(4)A few 'keepers' from Disney World, 2000-2002 (pictures/sound link)

(5)Redone--Lots of resort pictures (LOTS) (sound-manual now)

(6)A LOT more "keepers", these from 2003 (pictures, sound link)

(7)A few pictures, (very few) from the World yesterday (pictures)

(8)A birthday at the World (pictures)

(9)A few more pictures, a last day, time to go home (pictures)

(10)Another day at the parks, with folks from the DIS (pictures)

(11)I thought this was a pretty one of the Castle (picture)

(12)Off to see the World for a few days (well, I did) (pictures/sound link)

(13)She looks happy to me... (pictures)

(14)You know, when you are by the Fountain of Nations in Epcot? (pic/sound link)

(15)A Magic Kingdom day with Natalie and more DIS'ers (pictures..lots/sound link)

(16)Listen, close your eyes, you are walking into Epcot (sound link, volume up)

(17)Just another 'eye closer', this, The Magic Kingdom, by the Castle (sound link)

(18)Here, for relaxation, another 'eye closer', Animal Kingdom (sound link/pictures)

(19)Last 'eye-closer' park, MGM, for a look back, a look forward...(sound link/pictures)

(20)How about another day at WDW??? (Pictures/sound link)

(21)A day at Epcot with Natalie (pictures/sound link)

(22)Who is up for a Main Street Trolley ride to the Hub/Pirates? (pictures/sound link)

(23)A few pictures from Disney, May, '05 (pictures, sound link)

(24)A few (a lot) from day 2, AK, MGM and MK (a busy day for sure) (pictures/sound link)

(25)Pictures; Epcot tour, Eric Burdon, Illuminations (pictures/sound link)

(26)Another day at WDW, new places, a few more folks from the DIS (Pictures, sound link)

(27)And more from May trip, plus folks from the DIS (Pictures, sound link)

(28)Last pictures from May.......(pictures, sound link)

(29)Some pictures from The World December 2005(pictures/sound link)

(30)One of the funniest MGM Streetmosphere 'performances' I have ever seen (pictures) December 2005

(31)Riddle-Con 2003

(32)Some more pictures from Dec..a day at MGM (pictures/sound link)

(33) A little bit of Animal Kingdom (picture/sound link)

(34) A few folks making the trip as nice as always
**update, more page 2 posts 20 & 30**

(35) Just back, and some more of those CM's that make it what it is

Last edited:
yay!! I have been trying to see them all since I became a member, now I can, thanks dan! :)

Thanks as always Dan the pictures are fantastic. You really do a great job taking them and posting them. Thanks again :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Great pictures so far. You always have the most amazing pictures. Thanks for posting.

:)

OOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny: Definitely going to save this....everything neat and tidy! :cool1: Wonder if I'll still be able to find the ones from our day together in 2002! :flower:

Dan, the link for the "I thought the castle looked pretty" isn't working!! :earseek: Not nice to tease me before I have had 2 full cups of coffee!! :badpc:

Thanks Dan!! I just saved this so when I'm having my WDW withdrawels I can just click on and get my "fix". (Does that make you an enabler? LOL) Thanks again

~Karla :wave2:

Dan, could I trouble you for a better resolution of one shot in particular for my desktop? :blush:

always quiet said:
Dan, the link for the "I thought the castle looked pretty" isn't working!! :earseek: Not nice to tease me before I have had 2 full cups of coffee!! :badpc:
All fixed. :flower:
always quiet said:
Dan, could I trouble you for a better resolution of one shot in particular for my desktop? :blush:
Sure, just let me know which one, give me a link.

Thanks Dan!! :sunny: The picture happens to be the one from the link that didn't work..............it's "Nov.30 - 1.jpg" It is a stunning shot of the castle. :cloud9:

Hi Dan,
Your pictures are so beautiful. I love this thread. I was wondering if I could use some of the pictures of my website that I'm creating about disney world. You would get full credit for all your picture.
BTW I love your CM pictures.lol

Sure, Becky, use whatever you want. And no credits necessary, LOL, I take them mostly to share here. Glad you enjoyed them. :goodvibes Send me a link to your website when you are through with it or while in progress, I would love to see it. And yes, the CM's are great, they make the difference.

And welcome to the DIS, nice to have you here. :cool1:

Dan Murphy said:
Sure, Becky, use whatever you want. And no credits necessary, LOL, I take them mostly to share here. Glad you enjoyed them. :goodvibes Send me a link to your website when you are through with it or while in progress, I would love to see it. And yes, the CM's are great, they make the difference.

And welcome to the DIS, nice to have you here. :cool1:

:goodvibes Thank you Dan :rotfl: Your pictures will be a BIG help. :cheer2:

We needed a Mr. Murphy Photo Tour today:) :goodvibes :goodvibes

:sunny:

I just found this thread, but I LOVE all the pics. Thanks for sharing.

I just wanted to give this thread a bump, because the pictures are spectacular!! I saved this to my favorites on my computer and when I need my Disney fix, I look at the beautiful pictures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter