• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Linking tickets & FP+ timing

Keri

Mouseketeer
So, I have a room only reservation booked through Orbitz. My original plan was to buy my park tickets from Undercover Tourist BUT I now realize I waited too long as my FP+ window opens next week & I am pretty sure I can't make FP+ reservations without valid park tickets.

My questions -
1) is that correct about needing tickets; and
2) if I buy my tickets on the Disney site, will they be automatically linked so that I can make our FP+ reservations? I saw as I started the check out process that it was asking me for who would be using the tickets, so I assume so, but I wanted to make sure.

Now I know why I always just booked a MYW package in the past :lol: There is a bunch more to think about this way!
THANK YOU!

1. Yes.
2. I believe so.

Answer to FP FAQs like yours can be found in the green link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter