Linking tickets and then not using them

poohteacher

Mouseketeer
I bought my tickets from Undercover Tourist. I have a resort reservation made, but I'm still not sure if our family will be going to WDW (as I'm hoping we will)this summer. So, if I link our tickets to our resort reservation, make some FastPass+ arrangements at our window and then we are unable to go, what happens? Will my tickets be activated in any way, or will I be able to use them whenever we do decide to go back? Thanks for your help.

I bought my tickets from Undercover Tourist. I have a resort reservation made, but I'm still not sure if our family will be going to WDW (as I'm hoping we will)this summer. So, if I link our tickets to our resort reservation, make some FastPass+ arrangements at our window and then we are unable to go, what happens? Will my tickets be activated in any way, or will I be able to use them whenever we do decide to go back? Thanks for your help.

The tickets will be fine. They are activated tickets but they won't be "used" unless you actually go through a park entrance gate. Linking them to MDE just allows you to book Fp+. If you decide you won't need the Fp+, you can cancel and release them back into the system for others.

According to a Disney CM, they are not considered "used" until your first admittance at the parks. They will show as active tickets on your reservation, but once you cancel the reservation and FP+, they will no longer be active. I asked because we have 5 day PH from a former trip that were never used and was in a similar situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter