Linking Room reservations together

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
My waitlists finally came through! YAY! Now can I call MS and have my reservations linked so I can do ADRs and FP+ and hopefully stay in the same room without having to check in and out?

TIA!!

We don't call anymore unless we really have to. Using the email contact from the member website gets us better results for things like adding room requests and combining reservations. It takes them a couple of days but they will send you an email when the changes are done and you have a record of the transaction.

:earsboy: Bill

We don't call anymore unless we really have to. Using the email contact from the member website gets us better results for things like adding room requests and combining reservations. It takes them a couple of days but they will send you an email when the changes are done and you have a record of the transaction.

:earsboy: Bill

Thank you so much Bill for the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter