Linking ressies?

TyRy

Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
Hi all,

I had reserved a two bedroom Standard at Jambo for seven nights and then 3 nights on a one bedroom. Turns out our party has shrunk and we may not need the two bedroom now. I'm a little leary about cancelling both reservations and starting over for ten straight nights (we're about nine months out) as we really want that Standard Jambo view.

If I cancel the two bedroom for the week and reserve a one bedroom can I then have MS link the ressies for the seven days and the three days? Any advice?

Thanks so much!

Ty

Hi all,

I had reserved a two bedroom Standard at Jambo for seven nights and then 3 nights on a one bedroom. Turns out our party has shrunk and we may not need the two bedroom now. I'm a little leary about cancelling both reservations and starting over for ten straight nights (we're about nine months out) as we really want that Standard Jambo view.

If I cancel the two bedroom for the week and reserve a one bedroom can I then have MS link the ressies for the seven days and the three days? Any advice?

Thanks so much!

Ty

Yes, they will link them. :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter