Linking DVC to MDE

JMars

Earning My Ears
I have searched but haven't found anything on this so apologies as I am guessing this has been addressed somewhere.....

How do you link your DVC membership to your MDE account?

Currently I can log into MDE with my DVC ID and password, but that is all that is there.... my DVC member info....

all my resort reservations, ADR's, itinerary is already under our original MDE/Disney login. I just want the existing MDE login to tie to my DVC membership info. Can this be done? I don't want to mess around with (re)linking the existing stuff (particularly the ADR's) to the DVC login when everything is nice and neat on the MDE profile.

Hopefully that makes sense as described...any help would be appreciated.

Call MS to do it. When MDE first started it caused a lot of headaches on the DVC website....mine included. Myblog in no longer worked and it only worked after changing it to my MDE login. Call MS

Call MS to do it. When MDE first started it caused a lot of headaches on the DVC website....mine included. Myblog in no longer worked and it only worked after changing it to my MDE login. Call MS

Thanks. We are about 90 days out from our trip and everything is linked/loaded into MDE (BLT Reservation details and ADRs) under a different login. Everything except our designation as DVC members which is noted when I login to MDE under my DVC ID (which I couldn't do when I first set myself up on MDE months ago...at least as far as I could tell at the time).

I'm hesitant to mess with it now for fear of tech issues so I might just wait until after the trip but wasn't sure if there was any advantage to the DVC designation in the MDE profile.

Worth trying to link it now? Any real benefit to do that? Or wait just to be safe (so it doesn't wipe out my ADR's in the transfer to the login under my DVC id. )?

I'm hesitant to mess with it now for fear of tech issues so I might just wait until after the trip but wasn't sure if there was any advantage to the DVC designation in the MDE profile.

Having the DVC Affiliation on your MDE profile will allow you to purchase Annual Passes and Special Event tickets at Member prices from Disney World website.

OP, I did this yesterday and I just posted step-by-step instructions in a new thread on the DVC Mouscellaneous Board.

OP, I did this yesterday and I just posted step-by-step instructions in a new thread on the DVC Mouscellaneous Board.

Thanks. I'll check it out. Do You Remember the title of the specific thread offhand?

I would be very careful trying to link the accounts if you have an upcoming trip. I had the same issue - actually have a DVC account, and 2 Disney (MDE) accounts (not sure how I got 2 but that's what I have). Any way, I was trying to link my DVC reservation to my MDE account and had to call tech services to get it done. While I was on the phone with them she told me that they would like to combine all the accounts into one but she was uncomfortable doing so since I have an upcoming reservation. She told me I should wait until I complete the trip and then call back and get the accounts combined. She also told me that they hope to have a fix for this problem sometime in the near future.

I need to do this as well. I didn't realize there was a problem until I tried to purchase Christmas party tickets while logged in and couldn't get the DVC discount to come up.

Thank you Best Aunt, I will check it out. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter