Linked reservations?

Jessica_of_FL

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Backstory: DH and I are going on our first cruise this summer. We are one of four cabins in our party. My cousin (how has been on one previous Disney cruise), has made all our reservations though Costco.

Question: Is there a way for me to see online that our reservations are linked? I'd hate to show up at dinner the first night and discover we are all at different tables!

Thanks!

Hi all!

Backstory: DH and I are going on our first cruise this summer. We are one of four cabins in our party. My cousin (how has been on one previous Disney cruise), has made all our reservations though Costco.

Question: Is there a way for me to see online that our reservations are linked? I'd hate to show up at dinner the first night and discover we are all at different tables!

Thanks!
Hi, just call DCL they will link all reservation together but need to call with all reservation num do to this

Hi all!

Thanks!

There is a way to link all of the reservation on the DCL website, however to make sure it is done correctly i would just call and have all of the reservation numbers. We just came off the wonder and had three staterooms, 11 people and we were all together at dinner.

There is a way to link all of the reservation on the DCL website, however to make sure it is done correctly i would just call and have all of the reservation numbers. We just came off the wonder and had three staterooms, 11 people and we were all together at dinner.

We are also traveling with 11 people and I was wondering the same thing about linking the reservations. Smbertram, were you all able to to sit at the same table or were the tables just next to each other? Thanks!

Did they have your table ready for you or did you have to go the MDR when you boarded the ship to be sure you were linked together? Did they act like your number of people was a big deal? We are going to be a party of 14 and I thought I read somewhere they did not do parties larger than 10 so I am anticipating that we will be separated.

we just went thru this and it was a major pain in the butt,, we did ours thru TA, our friends did it thru DCL,, it is so much better if all the ressies are from the same source, finally it all got on the same page and how I know we are linked is I called DCL myself, my TA assured me AND when booking my excursions etc, I can see their names listed when I go in to select stuff,, now in the end do I for sure now our table will be the same,, I sure hope so but I will let you know in May, LOL

Here is how I have been able to see my linked reservations online:

Login and pull up your reservation on the DCL website
Click on "My Cruise Activities"
On the left (scroll down) there will be a little block that says "Link your staterooms and start planning activities together" Click on the "Link your stateroom" portion

When you scroll down that page on the far right there is a "Linked Reservations" block.

Hope this helps!

I am able to see mine online through the DCL website and also when you book any excursions or Palo/Remy if you can see the other guests you know you are linked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter