Linked Reservations and Dinner...

TandLMommy28

DIS Veteran
So if this is a dumb question, I apologize. I am very new to the whole cruise thing.

It looks like we may end up with 3 staterooms, 6 adults and 2 kids on our trip. My parents are coming, and my aunt wants to come along as well so I think she's going to try to round up a travel partner (can't imagine that will be TOO hard!).

Ideally everyone would book separately and be responsible for their own payments and all that. If we all book separately, can we have the reservations linked? When I booked WDW last year, I called once and did each reservation with a different credit card but we did it all in one phone call and we were linked. How does that work with cruising?

Also, how does dinner work? If we are all linked, will we all get to eat together at dinner?

You can call DCL and have the reservations linked. We did this in May with a table of about 15. It worked out great.

We just did this! Cruised last week with three staterooms linked and it was perfect. Disney linked them for us and we had no issues at all. :)

Yes, if you link your reservations you will eat together. It's easiest for Disney to link them over the phone if you have all three stateroom reservation numbers. Also, something to be aware of...if you are linked only one of you will be able to access your reservation at a time. Just something to keep in mind for when your "booking window" opens up and you are trying to get Palo reservations or excursions, etc.

You can call DCL and have the reservations linked. We did this in May with a table of about 15. It worked out great.

Were you all seated at the same table?
We have 3 ressies linked (6 adults and 5 children) for Aug/11 Dream and when I called DCL today they told me that the largest table is for 8 and that we would have 2 tables in the same area.
I thought that we would be sitting altogether.

Were you all seated at the same table?
We have 3 ressies linked (6 adults and 5 children) for Aug/11 Dream and when I called DCL today they told me that the largest table is for 8 and that we would have 2 tables in the same area.
I thought that we would be sitting altogether.

I was told the max was 10 but we ended up all together. We did have 2 table numbers but the tables were pushed together every night. I don't think you will have a problem. For ease of mind, you may want to double check when you board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter