Link to Mousesavers newsletter

I signed up for mousesavers about a week ago and of course missed this month's issue. Could someone forward it to me? Thanks!

Check your email and have a great time!

Michelle

Michelle I am new to message boards and don't know if I am replying correctly to this, but we are also going to DW next month, I did sign up for the newsletter, but I don't think it will be in time to get the savings. Can you please forward me a copy of April's newsletter as well? It also says I cannot submit my email to you unless I have 10 posts, this is my first so I put my 1st part of the email below and the last part is gmail.

Thank you so much in advance.:)

jgregson808

Could someone forward me their April 2010 Mousesaver newsletter? Just signed up, but cannot wait for May issue to come out..bummer that they can't send current issue after you sign up! Many thanks for your time!:)

would someone please forward/send a recent mousesavers newsletter to my email address: markbarbf @ bellsouth.net
thanks in advance for your help with this- mark

I signed up for the newsletter, but not in time for this month. :headache:
could someone please send me the link to the May newsletter. I would really appreciate it. :goodvibes
My e-mail address is iluvjsparrow@gmail.com
THANKS!

Michelle I am new to message boards and don't know if I am replying correctly to this, but we are also going to DW next month, I did sign up for the newsletter, but I don't think it will be in time to get the savings. Can you please forward me a copy of April's newsletter as well? It also says I cannot submit my email to you unless I have 10 posts, this is my first so I put my 1st part of the email below and the last part is gmail.

Thank you so much in advance.:)

jgregson808

Sorry, I don't have April's anymore!

Michelle :goodvibes

Can someone please email me the link also? Just combine it all below.. May's would be great!

just4cruisin@ woh.rr.com

Can someone please email me the link also? Just combine it all below.. May's would be great!

just4cruisin@ woh.rr.com

Incoming to you. If anyone else needs it please PM me! I get those before I get a message from this post! If you can't PM, send an email to:

mantaz at bellsouth dot net

I will then forward the newsletter to you!

Thanks

Can someone please forward me the mousesavers 2010 may newsletter please!Thank you!penjas@comcast.net

I signed up about a week ago, and the site says its supposed to come out on the 15th so i thought i made it in time, but i havent received it (yes checked spam filter too). Did anyone get the latest June newsletter? Maybe its just late this month.

If anyone has Mays or Aprils that would work, if you can help please send it to techtedg at kc.rr.com.

TIA

Sent to you! :thumbsup2

Michelle

I signed up about a week ago, and the site says its supposed to come out on the 15th so i thought i made it in time, but i havent received it (yes checked spam filter too). Did anyone get the latest June newsletter? Maybe its just late this month.

If anyone has Mays or Aprils that would work, if you can help please send it to techtedg at kc.rr.com.

TIA

I deleted mine, but now I am thinking of a cruise and would like the cruise deal section she normally mentions.

Can I please get a copy of June's newsletter please? :goodvibes

Thank you!!!
Jenny

jennifer _ hoffmann at yahoo . com

Happy to send it to you if I can get your email to work. If you want to, you can send me your email in a pm.

Michelle

QUOTE=hoffmann2828;37082345]I deleted mine, but now I am thinking of a cruise and would like the cruise deal section she normally mentions.

Can I please get a copy of June's newsletter please? :goodvibes

Thank you!!!
Jenny

jennifer _ hoffmann at yahoo . com[/QUOTE]

I'm also hoping someone can send me the May and June newsletters... I just signed up bu also missed Junes...

boomer @rosesweb.net

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter