Link split stay?

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to link my split stay--8 nights OKW, 5 SSR-- so that I can make dining reservations at the 60 day mark for the whole13 night combined stay? Thanks

Is there a way to link my split stay--8 nights OKW, 5 SSR-- so that I can make dining reservations at the 60 day mark for the whole 13 night combined stay? Thanks
Reservations at different resorts or those for different room categories CAN'T be linked.

Yes, sadly, they seem to have eliminated the ability to do what you want to do. It's annoying and a bit confusing. Seems if you're staying for a certain number of nights consecutively at a Disney resort, you should be able to make ADRs 60 days out and for your entire stay. They used to do it, but it's changed.

Try calling the disney dining line 60 days before your first day and asking them. I did this about 10 days ago, and they said that it's a new courtesy that they're offering to people with split stays. Don't call DVC. Call Disney dining directly. Good luck.

Try calling the disney dining line 60 days before your first day and asking them. I did this about 10 days ago, and they said that it's a new courtesy that they're offering to people with split stays. Don't call DVC. Call Disney dining directly. Good luck.
That's great info. Thanks. The last few times I've tried, it's been through DVC and unsuccessful. I'll definitely try your recommendation.

Thanks--worth a try! Wish me luck...

Thanks--worth a try! Wish me luck...

Did you have any luck?

I came here to ask the same question! We are new DVC members doing a split stay in May for 4 nights at BCV & 3 nights at OKW. I'm going to try calling Disney Dining to see if they can link mine. Other than a little time, it certainly doesn't hurt to try!

I came here to ask the same question! We are new DVC members doing a split stay in May for 4 nights at BCV & 3 nights at OKW. I'm going to try calling Disney Dining to see if they can link mine. Other than a little time, it certainly doesn't hurt to try!
Disney Dining can't link room reservations, but they might be able to override the separate booking windows and place ADRs for your length of stay.

Were they open first thing in the morning to help you? I don't want to miss the hard to get reservations right at 6am. And what number did you use if you have it? Thanks!

Were they open first thing in the morning to help you? I don't want to miss the hard to get reservations right at 6am. And what number did you use if you have it? Thanks!
I called the Disney dining phone line, 407-939-3463, and no, they don't open at 6am. I booked what I could for my first day then called after they opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter