Link is working for Pic's of PBH Suites

Hey Goofy: I just now posted a link at the bottom of my first message for the albums of pictures please go ahead and enjoy them.

Wow! Those suites were amazing. So that's how the other half lives, LOL! Did Bob tell you going price on the presidential suite?(we might win powerball tonight:Pinkbounc)

Thanks again Tammy.

just viewed your pictures. they are terrific! Wow....those suites are beautiful, but I'll have to dream or win the lottery before they'll fit into our travel budget!! lol!!

Do you (or anyone?) have any pictures of the bay view or pool view rooms?

Thanks again for sharing!!

Peggy Sue

renee: the presidental suite starts at 2,000 a night and they only have one of them, 2 gov. suites that start at 1300.00 a night, the hospitiality is 600 a night rack rate and the villa is 380 or so rack rate per night. Only the vill and hosp can be resv. thur loews the other to must be booked by the manager at the pbh.

Peggy Sue: the view ablum is a view off of our del room with a beach pool view. I have a pic of the bedding area but we were packing and it's really messy>LOL and my lens fogged up on the camera.LOL

Patty I finally got a link to work look at the very bottom of my orginal first post and enjoy.

Originally posted by PartyofSix
I'm glad you all enjoyed the pic's. I know they could've been better but dang it was midnight now.LOL

<font size=3><font color=red>OK ... I just want to know ... who left the door unlocked to my summer place ... </font></font>;) ;)

Wow, those are great pictures ... almost like watching the Travel Channel ;) ... thanks for the link!

Foz: Yes make ressies for mama della's and don't be late, just trust me on that okay. No it's not buffett it's ordered family style. The entree is plenty for two ...
I don't know ... I have a pretty big appetite! Actually, did you ask the waiter beforehand if you could share an entree ... or does family style mean that it's big enough for two? As for reservations ... did you make it when you arrived at the PBH or prior to leaving on your holidays?

Thanks for posting Tammy!! We stayed in the villa suite, had a choice of that or the Hospitality suite. I loved the view from the Villa suite. Someday i would just die to stay in that Presidential suite! :)

Foz: Is your summer place less expensive?LOL

As for Mama Della's it was a last minutes desicion that when something like this. At the Pool around 8 we take a rest at a table, hmmm I'm hungry, yep we are too lets all go grab a shower and meet back up. Okay. Is it cool we eat on site? Yep everyone agreed. We get to our rooms at 8:30 I call star service they give me the low down on what's what in the resturants I chose mama della's. Casual dress, romantic, great food and it's themed they ring me to ressies at mama's she has a 9:45 and 9:30 left PERFECT 9:45! So nah just make them once you know that your going to eat there and know for sure what time you can make it. The place is hopping! I did see a grown man eat a whole lasange but himself that amazed me. You can judge for your self it's about a 5inch x 5 inch x4 inch slice does that help? I just knew I'd be miserable if i got my salad and an entree. The prices on the salads range from 4.95 to 8.95 w/o meat in them. The entrees range from 10.95- 25.95 I believe most are in the 15-16 range. We never made it to desserts. They brought that tour of desserts out so I never saw the menu. Hey call the hotel and get the conceirge to fax you a menu that would be the best thing.

Foz: Is your summer place less expensive?LOL

Ooops :eek: , could have sworn that was my summer place ... must have gotten my dreams mixed up with reality ... DW says that it has happened more frequently after my accident at work :confused: ... oh well, it allows me to get away with a few more things with her ;)

Re: Mama Della's ... boy it's going to be pretty tough to whittle down the restaurants we want to try.

Did you say lasagna? ... that is one of my absolute favorites .... mmmmmmmmm mmmmm :p !

You have to take you DW their! I command you too! You will love it. Did you get her a spa treatment picked out yet?

hi tammy i would love to see the fotos but i cannot view them trouhg the link because the site where the link leads requests a password. Could you be so kind to send them to me oelpa@yahoo.de Thank you

I sent them to you and will have the link working in a few hours, must time out on us I guess.LOL I'll have my friend pop her password in so it'll work for us a bit longer. Thanks for letting me know and enjoy the pic's.

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! I would love to see your pics but I need a password or could you possibly send them to me paulak9999@yahoo.com. We are going to HRH in nov. and are staying in a kids suite.

thanks! Paula

When I viewed the pics I had to join it was free and very easy.

when the page opens click the "new to ofoto" just asks for email and a first name only then you can sign on.

Good Luck! It was worth it to see the pics:)

I would love to see your dang ba lang pics -but i cant seem to find them!!!!Help

I have tried everything ,NOPE-cant get into see your pics,can you send them to me too??????Lkozinsk@yahoo.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter