Lineup time for Fantasmic 2023

Lizbelem

Earning My Ears
Hi! Going to Hollywood Studios for After hours in April. Since we can be let in at 7pm but after hours doesn’t start until 9pm I was thinking we can try and catch Fantasmic but I have antsy young kids with us (2 years old and 4 years old) so I was wondering when is a good time to line up? I’m trying to keep the waiting for the show to start time as limited as possible. Thanks for your help!

By April most the "new" will be gone, and there will be new nighttime shows at the other parks...

I'd ask again the week before you go. But likly an hour would be good enough at that point.

It depends on how good a view you want.

We went to the 8:00 show Monday and it was not "sold out"-you could have walked in at 8:00 and got a seat on the "far edge".

Tuesday evening there was one show (8:00pm) and they opened the gates for Standby around 6:40pm. We had just walked up so we walked right in and were seated in the section just left of the dining package section. It’s a bit of a walk in to the theater - we sat down closer to 6:55pm. We chose to sit towards the top but there were some seats lower.
The next section started filling in about 6-7 minutes later and it just filled up after that. The back bleachers were full and it was standing room only by 7:50pm.
Keep in mind this was a single show night and the park was packed that day. At least packed for January. Also, once seated you aren’t trapped. There are bathrooms and concessions and you can walk around, although it is busy!

Anyone have any updates on suggestions for when to head to Fantasmic? We had a Fantasmic dining package but are considering cancelling it. Are some seats really bad!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter