lineup for rides

And how do you do this? The only ways I know to do this are doing the VIP tour and needing a GAC card - and even then, you don't always skip the line.

ETA: I am NOT suggesting anybody get a GAC if it isn't needed, just to be clear.
What is a GAC? All I ever do is go into guest services and ask.

The only restriction was Toy Story, but that has been lifted now.

What is a GAC? All I ever do is go into guest services and ask.

You just ask to be able to skip the line? What reason do you give? I don't see how that can possibly work.

A GAC is a guest assistance card that allows for alternate boarding for somebody who needs it (medical condition, autism)

ETA: Do they give you something to show CMs at the ride?

yes put me in the camp of Bathroom emergency Maybe?? My family and i definitely do not do this. But I see the point More than two people I'm flagging down a CM

You just ask to be able to skip the line? What reason do you give? I don't see how that can possibly work.

A GAC is a guest assistance card that allows for alternate boarding for somebody who needs it (medical condition, autism)

ETA: Do they give you something to show CMs at the ride?

I just ask for a handful of front of front of the line passes, I also ask various park cast members, they always seem happy to oblige with them.
ETA: to date I have yet to asked for a reason.

What an odd, sad attempt at bad trolling.

Say it all you want, happens to be fact, usually obtain around eight per day. They are there for the asking, try it next time you are there. I think they may also be referred to as readmission passes. Beats standing in line;)

Say it all you want, happens to be fact, usually obtain around eight per day. They are there for the asking, try it next time you are there. I think they may also be referred to as readmission passes. Beats standing in line;)

Definite troll, I reported them yesterday, they should be gone by days end.

Gotta say, he/she is a little odious, but I have used those passes before CMs will give them out if you ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter