Lines for Elsa & Anna- are they still so long?

jessejames

Earning My Ears
Back in October if you weren't in line for the Anna & Elsa meet and greet in DL in the first hour after opening, you were out of luck for getting a fast pass. How is it now that it is 6 months later and the hype has died down a bit (hopefully) and it is in DCA? Are the lines still so long?

The A&E M&G uses a Return Ticket/FP system, similar to what they did in DL before they moved to DCA. When I was there in mid-March (just before the Spring Break season peak), there wasn't much of a line to get the Return Tickets. So, in that way I think it's less difficult to see them, because you only have to get a Return Ticket for everyone in your party, instead of standing in line.

We visited them yesterday, and found it very easy. Park opened at 9, and we arrived about 9:05. We walked over to the FP area (with a short stop along the way to meet Mickey, who suddenly appeared around the corner - kids needed to hug him!) I got into the FP line, family went to Monsters inc, and I waited for probably five minutes. Our return time was for 10:45. By 9:30, we were all back together and had walked straight into the Frozen Singalong show. After that, we went to the animation building, drew Olaf, and checked out Sorcerers Workshop, and then it was FP return time. Done! Crowds were low though, so I'm not sure it would be as easy on a weekend.

Good to hear. I am taking my niece on Sunday to meet A&E. I have teenage boys so I have not paid close attention to the lines etc! Glad to hear that if we are there at or near rope drop that we can get all the stuff done in a reasonable amount of time!

Thanks, everyone! Just got back from the parks and we had no trouble seeing A&E on Saturday and Olaf on Sunday. We got in line after regular opening on Saturday, for a mid afternoon return time. We went late in the afternoon on Sun for Olaf with less than an hour return time, which was really fun!

We met Anna & Elsa yesterday morning it was not a hard process but it takes time. the line to get the fastpass was long at opening but moved fast. We got a return time for 11:20 which was only a hour later. We came back and the line looked pretty long, but only took about 40 minutes. All in all way better then how it was going last October in Disneyland where I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Our plan was RSR fastpass than A&E but RSR was down in the morning and stayed that way through most the morning and we were leaving at 2 pm so it didn't work. RSR is down often in the morning at opening and can really change your plans so be prepared with a back up plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter