Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

Let me tell you all a little story about my Matron of Honor Caryn.
When we were younger, still living at home... My lovely sister would sit downstairs while I was upstairs. She would randomly scream to me upstairs "LINDSAY!!! MAKE ME A CAKE!!! I WANT SOME CAKE!!!" She started demanding cake more and more... So almost a year ago today, my BM Mary got engaged... Caryn posted on Mary's myspace page "MARY! I NEED TO BE INVITED! I WANT SOME CAKE!!" When Caryn got engaged, Mary posted the same thing.

I can only imagine the "super secret" message.

lindsay. you are going to force me to preface every single post with a nice pair of dior :cool2: . don't be a meany. bridezilla is NOT becoming on you.

OH. and the message had NOTHING to do with CAKE. though that little lie/story you just told does remind me that i need to request that she bring me a nice
Birthday_Cupcake.jpg

at the wedding. good call lin. good call.

Mary has already promised me a Bill Clinton potholder for my shower. Because really, who can live without that?:rotfl2:

oh man! i can't live without one either, i NEED my bill clinton pot holder...

OH! another matron of honor update...
i've decided that i will be carrying a rose wand with a hot pink rose in it. i'll make it myself...

So I finished your sister's, I shall now annoy you if that's alright lol. Great to hear of another Disney Bride in your family, congrats! So awesome from such an awesome group of sisters. :)

I totally LOVE and I mean LOVE your ring! Sapphire is my favorite gem of all time. I totally sent a picture to my guy lol. Who needs a diamond ring when Sapphire is SO much prettier? Your DF has great taste.

Congrats again Lindsay! Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

YAY!! Welcome to my PJ!

You can tell your guy that Princess Diana had a sapphire. Some people used to look at me a little funny when I said that I didn't want a diamond (DF looked at me a little funny...) And I would say that if it was good enough for Princess Diana, it was good enough for me!!

Thank you so much for all of the nice compliments on my ring. Sometimes I stop typing at work and just look at how pretty my hand is!

The cards are soo cute Lindsay!!! You did a great job!! :)

You guys are cracking me up! I am so jealous! I want a sister! Oh and a cupcake from the Boardwalk Bakery would be VERY nice right about now!

Speaking of moving to Florida -- just thank God you aren't in Delaware right now. Scary, scary snow and ICE. I'm so glad none of "our brides" :grouphug: is flying from the northeast today. :eek:

Seriously, like I mentioned in Caryn's TR, you guys make me miss my sisters, seriously (oh I miss Grey's Anatomy.. weeeeee sorry). You make me happy :goodvibes

Congratulations - I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

Your ring is gorgeous - I agree sapphires are beautiful stones.

Your comments thru-out Caryn's PJ were great - can't wait for the banter to rev-up full-force here! :rotfl:

When we were younger, still living at home... My lovely sister would sit downstairs while I was upstairs. She would randomly scream to me upstairs "LINDSAY!!! MAKE ME A CAKE!!! I WANT SOME CAKE!!!" She started demanding cake more and more... So almost a year ago today, my BM Mary got engaged... Caryn posted on Mary's myspace page "MARY! I NEED TO BE INVITED! I WANT SOME CAKE!!" When Caryn got engaged, Mary posted the same thing.

I can only imagine the "super secret" message.

Mary has already promised me a Bill Clinton potholder for my shower. Because really, who can live without that?:rotfl2:

ETA: Wendy please feel free to move in whenever you want. Cordelia (my cat) and I would love to have you

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: , Lindsay you really need those little rose shaped bars of soap for your guest bathroom. I got like 4 boxes of those at my shower(all from DH's side of the family).

Tell Caryn she can't have any cake if she has tan lines.;)

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

This reminds me of Cartman on South Park. One of the more known sound drops from the first or second season is him screaming to his mom to make him a pie! LOLOLOL. too funny.

ETA: Wendy please feel free to move in whenever you want. Cordelia (my cat) and I would love to have you

Wheeeeee! I'm on my way! Oh wait. I got married. I don't think I can just pick up and leave. Hmpf.

OH! another matron of honor update...
i've decided that i will be carrying a rose wand with a hot pink rose in it. i'll make it myself...

I love how Caryn just "decides" things...

That's what I was going to say. I looooove it. :laughing:

Seriously, like I mentioned in Caryn's TR, you guys make me miss my sisters, seriously (oh I miss Grey's Anatomy.. weeeeee sorry). You make me happy :goodvibes

wooo hooo! I'm not the only one!! Hopefully now that the writer's strike is over we'll see something new in the near future!!

seriouslypi2.jpg

sorry for the pirate:

I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad that I'm not the only one who "seriously" misses Grey's Anatomy. In fact, last year for my birthday DisneyMeg got me the shirt from ABC.com that says Seriously. I wear it constantly.

Lindsay,
I think your ring is much prettier than Princess Diana's! Yeah for another Disney bride in your family! Love the cute cards! I don't even you the choice between Randy and the Roots - they are both fabulous!!

Congrats on your engagement! :goodvibes

I am going to send cards asking my BM as well. I found some really cute poems on line. Your's look great and I'm excited to see all the other projects you do for your wedding.

BTW- congratulations on the engagement and wedding at Disney!

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my Bridemsaid cards. DF FINALLY filled out the ones for his groomsmen. (It required several bribes and threats.)

We had a lovely dinner last night at Concourse. We celebrated our anniversary and engagement. Our waitress was lovely and brought us a complimentary champagne toast. I have pictures which I have not uploaded yet.. I will eventually

I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad that I'm not the only one who "seriously" misses Grey's Anatomy. In fact, last year for my birthday DisneyMeg got me the shirt from ABC.com that says Seriously. I wear it constantly.

You are definitely not the only one who "seriously" misses Grey's!! I have every season on DVD and watching them over and over is not comforting me at all. I NEED to know what's going to happen with Meredith and Derek. WILL IT BE ROSE???????? Will Alex and Lacey end up together or will he choose Rebecca? Whatever will happen with Tucker and Bailey? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!! And I need my fill of McDreamy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter