Lindfields...opinions please?

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM

DIS Veteran
As I mentioned in a previous post..it seems that I could get a 3-4b.r. home with pool in Lindfields for the price of the small condo I rented on my last trip at WH. We loved WH, but we are planning on staying 2 weeks and visiting places other than Disney this time. Therefore, I want to make sure we have a nice "home like" place to stay. Also, it would be great to have our own "full size" pool instead of the WH townhouse splash pool. I am totally undecided, but I would just like opinions from people who have stayed in Lindfields. Also, I have searched alot of the other close Disney communities and this one seems to have the lowest rates(I do realize it is older than some). Thanks for any opinions on the area, travel to Disney from here, etc.!:)

Hi,
I live in Lindfields. We live in one of the oldest homes built in Lindfields...it was built in 1990, as were the other homes in our immediate neighborhood. We live closest to 192, so some of the other homes further back off Lindfields Blvd. are newer than ours. There are a few rentals on our street, and I have been inside 2 of them. They are both nicely decorated and do not show signs of their age. Of course, I would make sure that you see current pictures of the inside of the house before you decide on renting one.

I have lived here for 6+ years, and it is a very quiet and safe neighborhood.

It takes us about 10-15 minutes to get to WDW depending on traffic and how we hit the stoplights.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

We stayed at Lindfields last November and it was great. Nice house and close to everything location! If you want more info PM me.

Hi, we know the area very well and the only comment I would have it to be sure check out the particular house you are looking at. As noted above, great area, not all rentals, homes are vintage 1990 to 1995. They is no central pool but homes have nice vegetation grown up so most pools will have some privacy. If the last poster has a particular house that they know that might be worth a look.

IMHO, 3-4 homes here should rent for under $125/night including tax and pool heat except at very busy times...All the best..Ted

I rented a villa at Lindfields last year and really liked it very much. The main reason we chose Lindfields was because we found more more villas with really pvt pool areas. It is a very important for me. We are not interested in a community room or community pool. Our villa was very clean and well decorated and very close to shopping and WDW. We are going back to Lindfiels this Dec.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter