Lindfield Reserve

cifovasa

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever stay in Lindfield Reserve? I am last minute planning, and a pool house is available to rent (going in July).

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

I have and it was very well priced (the house we rented was uk owned) and in a nice development.....I can't remember how far the drive was to disney from there but I think I would remember if it was really long...

Hi..Lindfields is large development that has both older and newer homes as well as lots of condos...It is just of hwy 192. Nice location to get to Disney. To find the entrance you have look very closely as you head east or west on 192. It has a small red brick entrance wall with dark gold letters that is really hard to read and you can drive by if you are not keeping a close eye out.

To get to Disney take the Sherberth Rd. shortcut. As you head east on 192 look for Sherberth road just past Formosa Gardens Blvd. Turn LEFT on
Sherberth Rd.... go about 1.5 miles ( it will wind around a little) and you come to a stop light at Osceola Parkway...left is Animal Kinddom LODGE and right is all of Disney...just follow the signs to all parks...

To exit Disney follow the signs to Animal Kingdom and then be sure to follow the last sign to Animal Kingdom LODGE (just stay left and do not go into Animal Kingdom)....turn left at the stop light and go back on Sherberth...straight to Hwy 192 and RIGHT back to Lindfields entrance...

Lindfields has lots of homes and some are older, but always has a nice look to it. It is NOT one of really fancy upscale places like Emerald Island, but should not be the price either.

Good Luck...Ted

We live in Lindfields. It's a safe, quiet place. We live in one of the oldest homes there, and it was built in 1990. Many homes on our street are rental properties, and they are very well maintained.

tednvon said:
..... To find the entrance you have look very closely as you head east or west on 192. It has a small red brick entrance wall with dark gold letters that is really hard to read and you can drive by if you are not keeping a close eye out.....

::yes::

But if you do miss it, don't worry...there's a whole stretch of development just up ahead, on the left...Walgreen's, MacDonald's, etc...don't slam on the breaks and try to get back into the entrance...just keep going, turn when it's safe, and come back:)

Too many accidents happen along that road when people realize they've missed "their" turn:)

Have fun!!

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter