Limo transport

QuiltTeddy

DIS Veteran
Gotta hate American Airlines......that being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable limo company ship to port (Port Canaveral to MCO)? Need to do express check out now, so can't wait for a Disney bus to load to capacity.

TIA!

For how many people? You can rent a car one way, be off the boat by 7:20 and be at MCO by 8:45 am (usually) for under $100.

That being said, my family has used Happy Limo a few times with no complaints.

Gotta hate American Airlines......that being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable limo company ship to port (Port Canaveral to MCO)? Need to do express check out now, so can't wait for a Disney bus to load to capacity.

TIA!

From what you've posted, I gather that AA has changed your flight time earlier. Have you talked with them about availability of a later flight? If they have changed the flight time, then you should be able to tell them the new flight time doesn't work for you and see what options they have.

But if you want to do a limo company, Happy Limo gets great reviews around here and I believe there is a discount code for them on mousesavers.com. Otherwise, a rental car would probably be the most economic option.

The sponsor of the DIS Transportation Board, FL Tours is a good choice. Why not support a service that supports the DIS Boards?

From what you've posted, I gather that AA has changed your flight time earlier. Have you talked with them about availability of a later flight? If they have changed the flight time, then you should be able to tell them the new flight time doesn't work for you and see what options they have.

But if you want to do a limo company, Happy Limo gets great reviews around here and I believe there is a discount code for them on mousesavers.com. Otherwise, a rental car would probably be the most economic option.

Yes, they changed it (it's what they do). But they made it a number of hours later, so I called and changed it to the earlier flight. We were already killing many, many hours at the airport and didn't want to spend more time there. I know we can make it in time, but don't want to have to wait for a Disney bus to fill up (since they won't depart until they are full -- and you can't blame them). As a side note, they also did it to our flight to MCO, and I changed that one too. Think I'll stick to Delta in the future. ;)

There are only 2 of us, so really didn't want to bother with the hassle of a rental car.

Thanks for the recommendations. Will check them all out. :)

There are only 2 of us, so really didn't want to bother with the hassle of a rental car.

We rented a mid size car from Budget and dropped off at MCO and the total was $73. We went to spend the day at Disney but I was passing the airport before 8:45 am.

Used express disembarkation and walked off at 7:15 am, breezed through customs with no line, stood in Budgets rental car line for maybe 3 minutes, less than 10 minute ride to Budget and was on the road before 8:10 am. It was very hassle free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter