Limo to port

We had read many good reports about happy limos so we had them match FL tours prices. We used them for 3 legs and they were an time and reliable. We book a town car for all three and 2x we got a big navigator!

I think that would be so cool to take a limo to port; great idea!! I can see it now - standing up through the sunroof as we arrive in the port! :cool1:

We used FL Tours in December and they were great, I plan on using them again this year for our trip.

We used FL Tours in December and they were great, I plan on using them again this year for our trip.

Fl tours quote was $100 more than Sunny's...otherwise I would like to use them since they do sponsor Dis

We had read many good reports about happy limos so we had them match FL tours prices. We used them for 3 legs and they were an time and reliable. We book a town car for all three and 2x we got a big navigator!

We got the Navigator too when we had booked a stretch. It was fun. www.happylimo.com is the site and www.mousesavers.com has the code for the round trip discount.

We had a great experience with them and will give them a call for our trip in February. Driver met us at baggage claim with a sign for our son's birthday, very professional, courteous and pleasant. Same on the way back to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter