• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limo Service To/From Port

samommy

Earning My Ears
We are in the process of trying to decide whether we should rent a car or use a Limo/Town Car Service for our upcoming WDW, Cruise, WDW vacation. There will be 6 of us. 4 adults and 2 children.
Do the Limo/Town Car companies drop off and pick-up right at the port terminal? For those that have used a service like this before, is the process relatively smooth and easy?
Thank you in advance!

We used Noble Transportation - picked us up at the front of our WDW resort - included one stop on way to port (liquor store) and dropped us off at port - it was $156 (including gratuity) one way for the 4 of us and our luggage - we paid for a towncar but were picked up in a nice new Lincoln SUV at no extra cost. It was a little more than renting a car , but ease and convenience were worth it!

We have used a couple of different services and it is really nice. They wait for you right outside the baggage claim and help you with your luggage. The only problem we had was when one of our drivers got lost and had to backtrack to find the port. Otherwise very convenient and worth it.

We recently used Happy Limo to get to port, had always used transfers before. It was so nice! The night before picking us up our driver sent me a text message letting me know who he is and that if I had any questions I could call or send a message back. When he arrived at our resort he called me to let me know the car location and color so it was easy to find, him standing all professional made it the most easy. The driver was very polite and professional. Talked with us the whole ride to port. Dropped us off at the porters, took our luggage out of the car (he had put the bags in as well at the resort). We just had to walk through the gates. It was very easy, very comfortable, and on our time. We arrived at port around 10:30 and were on the ship before DCL transfers would have picked us up at the resort.

We've used Tiffany Town Car and love them. We've never used them for going to PC, but have used them several times for R/T transfers between MCO and Disney resorts. The drivers are always on time, they are courteous and friendly, and the cars have always been nice and clean. We won't use anyone else as we have had great experiences with them. In December, we are taking our first DCL cruise with WDW stays before and after and if we don't get a rental car, we will definitely use Tiffany Town Car for our transfers.

We've used Tiffany to go to/fromPC and we are using them again for our next cruise on the Fantasy. We have been quite happy with their service and will continue to use them. On the return they ask you to call them when you get off the ship - as they have to wait in a holding area - they can't just park in the pick up area - too busy and they will be asked to move (kinda like the airport) so we called them when we exited the terminal and told them where we were (the pick up area is numbered so we told them we were at number 5) and within 5 or 10 minutes they were there to pick us up. Very easy.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are in the process of trying to decide whether we should rent a car or use a Limo/Town Car Service for our upcoming WDW, Cruise, WDW vacation. There will be 6 of us. 4 adults and 2 children.
Do the Limo/Town Car companies drop off and pick-up right at the port terminal? For those that have used a service like this before, is the process relatively smooth and easy?
Thank you in advance!

Go for limo :cool1:

We just used Tiffany limo on our trip this past Feb. We went from Orlando airport to WDW, WDW to Port Canaveral, Port Canaveral to Universal, and Universal to the airport. Perfect....our driver was always early and offered to stop to pick up what ever we wanted all the time. Same driver every trip. They do drop you off right outside the port terminal where you are greeted by a porter and they take your luggage...easy-peasy....

We use Spaceport Transport and they were wonderful!! There were 8 of us and I will be using them again next April...Good luck with whatever you decide:)

Thank you everyone! How far in advance would you recommend that we make a reservation with the Limo company? Our cruise is in October.

Thanks again!

We have always used town car to get to and from the Port. Happy Limo.

Usually there are 4 adults and 2 children. Last May we had 8 adults and 2 children. We reserved their largest van.

Price wise, it works out better per person, than taking Disney Transfers.

Next cruise we'll use Disney Transfers, since we're cruising last week in August - in case things get changed due to weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter