• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limo service recommendations

MushyMushy

Marseeya Here!
I'm looking for a car or limo service to take two people from MCO to AKL. We typically use ****** and love their service, but they only take cash or cashiers check at the time of service. I'd prefer to find someone I can prepay with a credit card. I'd like to carry as little cash as possible and prepay as much of the trip as I can.

Any suggestions?

ETA: LOL, I completely forgot that we can't name the service on here.

I recommend Happy Limo! Great service, new and very clean vehicles. They run specials at times and will price match if you find a better rate. They accept credit cards as well

We use Tiffany Towncar every trip and have never had a problem. I always pay over the phone and then just sign for it when I get to my destination. It is $109 round trip from MCO to any Disney resort.

Tiffany Towncar

Not to hijack, but, there are companies we can't mention?
Yes. These are companies that the board owners have banned from board discussion due to inappropriate behaviour/posting here on the boards. If you try to post the names, they will then appear as ********. If you try to get around the word filter, it will result in infraction points for the poster.

I have used both Tiffany Towncar and Fl Tours. Both with good results. I prefer Tiffany, and have used them more frequently. The way I figure it is thus....if there are multiple companies out there, providing the same service, for about the same cost, all I need to have is one slightly less than stellar experience and I'll go looking elsewhere.
And that's what happened with FL Tours. It was most likely just the particular driver we had but still. I have not had a bad, or less than good, experience with Tiffany, so they are my go to company. But, I usually use DME now.

Yes. These are companies that the board owners have banned from board discussion due to inappropriate behaviour/posting here on the boards. If you try to post the names, they will then appear as ********. If you try to get around the word filter, it will result in infraction points for the poster.

Is there any list of said companies? By inappropriate behavior on the boards I'm guessing you mean spamming. I'm going to be in Florida for 4 months (DCP! :D ) And my personal policy is to avoid companies who spam (I hope if enough people are like me it'll keep it from happening) so I'd like to know which to avoid.

We used Tiffany Towncar for our July trip, as it was only slightly more than booking Mears for 3 people. We had wonderful service both ways, and I would definitely use them again.

We use Tiffany every time we go, and I have nothing bad to say about them. They've always been wonderful.

Thanks for the recommendations, folks! I'm going to go ahead and give Tiffany a try for this trip.

Is there any list of said companies? By inappropriate behavior on the boards I'm guessing you mean spamming. I'm going to be in Florida for 4 months (DCP! :D ) And my personal policy is to avoid companies who spam (I hope if enough people are like me it'll keep it from happening) so I'd like to know which to avoid.

No list...but as I said, if you plug in a banned companies name, it will come up as ******. So, shouldn't be any doubts. If you stick to companies you see here, you should be fine.

We just used Ed Korgan after reading good things about him on here.
Very prompt, friendly and professional. We paid $110 from MCO to Dolphin round trip for a big SUV. He takes credit cards.
His website is Taxi-MCO.com

I wouldn't judge a company on price alone, being cheapest the best.....recommendations needed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter