Limo service & Magical Express

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by jtwibih, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtwibih

jtwibih Mouseketeer

I have a crazy question for you guys. If I'm booked for Magical Express but decide I would like to surprise my family with a limo ride to the resort, will Magical Express still take my luggage to the room if I have the yellow tags on them? I couldn't find a topic on this already so my apologies if someone already posted a similar question.

JT

2. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

I have never used ME but this is a common question around here (I'm sure you would have found the answer if the search was working!). The answer I have always read from others is no, they won't just take your luggage. They are primarily a way to get guests to the resort, not a luggage transport service.

If you decide to book a limo, you should not use the ME tags but collect your luggage & take it with you.

3. CleveRocks

CleveRocks <font color=red>Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

Yes, you can do it. There is a "sticky" thread about this topic, 14 pages worth. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2015788

Read the very first post in the thread for the complete explanation, including the very small risk you take in using DME for luggage-only on arrival day.

4. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

As mentioned, there is a specific thread for this. Please take any conversation there. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.