• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limo service from SNA

MrsJackSparrow4Life

DIS Veteran
We are a group of 4 adults and 1 teenager flying into SNA. My travel party would like to use a limo for our airport transfers but I don't know what companies to be looking at/avoiding. I have only traveled to/from LAX in the past and the limo company we liked doesn't pick up from SNA.

I have tried looking up reviews online of different companies but that seems to have left me more confused then when I started :crazy:.

I have read the Uber/Lyft thread on here and will definitely be bringing it up to my travel party, but I am somewhat concerned about room for luggage. There will be at least 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person.

We are traveling Aug 18th-22nd and will be staying on Harbor across the street from the park entrance if that helps any.

We used ExecuCar a few years back. Just a sedan, not a limo. They were on time and the driver was very safe, if a little unfriendly. We are planning on using Uber on our next trip.

American limo is the company that we like but when I went to get a quote online SNA wasn't an option I could pick. Just LAX, long beach and Burbank.

We used this service from SNA. http://aeworldwidelimo.com/

We could choose vehicle (we needed full sized SUV with 4 adults and two kids and luggage). Great service and great driver. Grocery stop was extra $15 I think. Well worth it. Delightful. Great reviews on Yelp led me there.

With the uber xl we had that many people and that many bags. Fit fine in a Tahoe once and minivan next time. Check that uber thread again because one of the posts had great descriptions of the services. See if there was a limo style uber xl service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter