Limo Rental in LA

emilyann415

DIS Veteran
Can someone please give me suggestions. We have 13 in our party and need to rent a limo. The only place I have heard anything from in Prime Time and it was not a good recommendation. So....anyone have any advice. PLEASE:)

TIA
Emily

Our party isn't that big, but we'd also like to get a limo from the airport to the port.
I checked the all things Mex. R thread and didn't see any companies mentioned.

Anyone with a good recommendation?

We used Harold's Limo last Feb and loved it. Harold took us from LAX to the Park Vue Inn, PVI to the port, port back to PVI, then back to LAX from the PVI. As I recall, the cost of each transfer was less than $90, and that may have included the gratuity. It was much cheaper than a shuttle for our party of 5 (and a lot more fun!) He has a black stretch Lincoln, but I am not sure a party of 13 would fit. His phone number is 714-290-1692. He was very knowledgeable about the area, and was very patient waiting for us when we weren't able to debark until much later than anticipated. I have yet to see a bad review of his service on the DIS boards. We will call him again next time we visit California.:thumbsup2

Can someone please give me suggestions. We have 13 in our party and need to rent a limo. The only place I have heard anything from in Prime Time and it was not a good recommendation. So....anyone have any advice. PLEASE:)

TIA
Emily

Hello Emily,

Last year before the Alaskan trip, we stayed @ Embassy Suites, and ask them for a Great car service to the ports.

Who they recommended is who we are using next year for Hawaii.
I called them for you & for your party of 13, it will cost $200.00

If you call them, please mention my name....Because I am a returning customer, they are giving you a GREAT rate.
The Company is called: California Limo, ask for Raul. Mention my name (Robin) tell him party of 13.
Phone#: 310-925-8091
Good Luck

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

With that many in the party, how do they manage the luggage? Do they pile it all in the trunk and then tie down the lid? Do they have a trailor? Do they send another truck?

Thanks for the info.

Maddle

He told me at first we would also need an SUV to haul our luggage:rotfl2: Never had to book a service for just my suitcases before. But after talking some with only 5 adults and the rest small children, he said that the large bags would be in the front with the driver and we might have to have the carry ons in the back with us.....which we don't mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter