Limo: need suggestions other than FL Tours...

pooka16

Earning My Ears
I have emailed FL tours twice since last weekend with no response with some questions I had. That is not the way to run a business so I am looking elsewhere. I need suggestions from people that have had LIMO, not towncar, service from mco to disney. Was it a newer type of limo, clean, how many passangers could fit, and driver meet you at baggage claim.

Thanks in advance!!!

Philip

I use Happy Limo, you can reserve on their internet page happylimo.com or call them at 888-394-4277

I used Jimmy at Golden Limo www.goldenlimofla.com and Quicksilver www.quicksilver-tours.com. Both have been great!

Another one in the running is Dennis with Lorton Transportation. I believe that his company's name. Very personable guy as well. I don't have their info though. I would try a search for it or maybe someone can chime in and provide it.

I'd call Jimmy since he's owner/operator instead of e-mailing him. I didn't get a limo for our May trip with Jimmy, however, I reserved a towncar and ended up with a Ford Excursion. Very nice indeed.

I used Quicksilver last year...you'll never guess who my pick-up driver was. We had prompt, courteous service both ways from them, but I did have a different driver each way. Nice, clean limo. No complaints here.

Another one to add to your list is Cartier. (cartiertowncar.com) We use them every trip to Orlando or Port Canaveral. You can email them and they are really good about getting back to you quickly. Everyone is very friendly and prompt. Good luck!

FYI--Jimmy and Dennis do a lot of work together. Both are owner/operators. If Jimmy wasn't available when I needed him, I'd call Dennis for sure.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter