Limo in LA?

dutchpeter

third time cruiser Hawaii oct. 2012
Does anyone has some advice about a good and reliable limo company to bring us from Disneyland to the Cruise Terminal in LA? We won't be taking the bus :goodvibes

Hi Peter,
Last week we followed mousesavers.com advice to go through limos.com for transfers in LA for our family of 5. We used 2 different companies. One took us from Long Beach airport to DL (limo), and one took us from DL to the port (suburban). I felt secure going through limos.com since it's a big company. Everything went very well.
Have a great trip!:thumbsup2

Does anyone has some advice about a good and reliable limo company to bring us from Disneyland to the Cruise Terminal in LA? We won't be taking the bus :goodvibes

I didn't use their limos, but I have used their private, wheelchair-accessible vans, and Prime Time Shuttle was very reliable, and their drivers were very nice. They were also very good about properly hooking up my mobility scooter--this is something I've had problems with on some services, so I was impressed.

http://www.primetimeshuttle.com/airportshuttle.html

We used socalimo.com in September and they were wonderful, our driver was very friendly and courteous.

we have used Califorina Limo's....never ever disappointed.
if you would like info, PM me

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter