• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

limo from long beach airport?

aleighc1

Mad in Wonderland
So, our trip plans have changed. We are now flying instead of driving due to time constraints, but we'll get to spend 5 days in the parks! I'm pretty certain we're going to fly JetBlue into long beach, and we'd love to hire a limo to pick us up. (we have 10 people to transport, so our options are limited and the cost will be on the higher side no matter what) Our kids have never been in a limo, and this is a surprise trip, so I think it'll be awesome for them! Does anyone have a service they have used and recommend? Also, about how long is the drive from the airport to Disneyland? I've looked at the distance on Google maps, but I don't think Google accounts for traffic, lol!

Thanks!

I have heard some good reviews about limos through Prime Time Shuttles out of Long Beach. The drive is about 25-45 minutes, depending on the time of day of travel.

I recently booked one through Red Hat Limousine from LGB to the DLH. It was exactly the same price as Super Shuttle, 190 round trip for 7 people. I think it was a special and normally a little higher, may 10 more each way.

We just used American limo and they were great. They had called me before we landed and said that they were waiting in a "holding" area. All I had to do was call them when we got outside. It took less than 5 minutes. Ours too was a surprise and the kids loved it! Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter