• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limited Time Magic

ginnygi

Mouseketeer
I tried searching for a thread devoted specifically to the new LTM theme for 2013, but couldn't find. Am I doing something wrong? If there is a thread already, can someone please post the link? If not, can we start a discussion?

I am a tad bit annoyed thus far. Disney announced the 1st theme for LTM a few days prior to its start. That promo ended on the 5th. Today is the 6th. I imagine a new promo started today? There has been no announcement, and their webpage has not been updated, it still has the old, outdated info from last week.

Not happy... I want to know what the promo is!!! If is is only offered at a specific park, like last week's was only at MK, then dont we at least get to know where we have to be to experience this extra "magic", or at least no what to be on the look out for? Is it just me? Tell me I am not alone here.

Thank you for the link! So, wait, you are telling me that there could potentially only be something going on at DW half of the year? So if I visit DW, and it happens to be DL's turn to have a magic week, I am sol? That is HORRIBLE!!!

I know, kind of sucks! We will be there from a Tuesday of one week to the Friday of the next week, so really hoping there is something at least one of the weeks we are there! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter