Limited Time Magic-WDW VS. DLR

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Wow!So far this is no contest!:)

The LTM at DLR is so superior to that of WDW!:)

What's the deal!?:)

Wow!So far this is no contest!:)

The LTM at DLR is so superior to that of WDW!:)

What's the deal!?:)

I heard somewhere that WDW is trying to discourage their fan base from returning.

;)

The snowfall in Epcot sounds fun!

What else has there been? I havent heard anything, about either park.

i think it has something to do with the number of annual passholders and the population size of the immediate surrounding area of the parks. there are many more people who can make a day-trip out to disneyland to experience something that was announced last week as opposed to wdw where many people have to plan months in advance to take a trip. its hard to have special limited events that are not announced in far in advance for a place that is predominately tourists, as opposed to disneyland which is predominately locals.
it's the same reason we have small world holiday and the horrible haunted mansion holiday (yeah i know some people love it, but haunted mansion is my favorite ride and i'm not a fan of nbc and i think 3 and a half months is a lil exessive for an overlay)...

i think it has something to do with the number of annual passholders and the population size of the immediate surrounding area of the parks. there are many more people who can make a day-trip out to disneyland to experience something that was announced last week as opposed to wdw where many people have to plan months in advance to take a trip. its hard to have special limited events that are not announced in far in advance for a place that is predominately tourists, as opposed to disneyland which is predominately locals.
it's the same reason we have small world holiday and the horrible haunted mansion holiday (yeah i know some people love it, but haunted mansion is my favorite ride and i'm not a fan of nbc and i think 3 and a half months is a lil exessive for an overlay)...

Great point!:)

I mean comparing New Orleans Bayou Bash to "Characters with snow" is like comparing Space Mountain to The Barnstormer!:)

We are two weeks into the year. There are going to be times when DLR is going to have clunkers and WDW has the exciting promo.

Drew81 on wdwmagic & mousermerf are reporting Lost Friends week to be the week after next

Yeah, can't wait to see a character that looks like his costume hasn't been washed since the 80's and is physically covered in mold..

55845d1326545019-i-worked-ludwig-von-drake-imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter