limited time magic question

babygirlamg

DIS Veteran
when do they announce the new limited time magic info arriving the 26th and would love to know what extra's will be there

They usually announce them on the Friday before hand. But just know that they can choose not to do anything at all. Like the second week of January. The only LTM thing was villain Disney dollars, no event whatsoever.

when do they announce the new limited time magic info arriving the 26th and would love to know what extra's will be there

I feel like I am following you around here today. I am hoping something extra is announced tomorrow too since I will also be there with my girls on the 26th thru the 6th. Fingers crossed.

I feel like I am following you around here today. I am hoping something extra is announced tomorrow too since I will also be there with my girls on the 26th thru the 6th. Fingers crossed.

yea me and my 10 year old will be there the 26th till the 5th.....so excited ..we are staying at POP

Oooo, I want to know too! We're going the 24th until the 1st. Hopefully it's something good!

We are also at Pop! March 1-5. I would be super excited if LTM is boy band week- only for the Dapper Dans. I love the Dapper Dans.

We are also at Pop! March 1-5. I would be super excited if LTM is boy band week- only for the Dapper Dans. I love the Dapper Dans.

You should be happy with the announcement that they will be providing WDW's LTM for your week (and mine,too). Unfortunately, while I do like the Dapper Dans, I don't feel their performance is anything magical or extra special. I guess I was thinking WDW was capable of a lot more than this.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter