• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limited time magic let down

Mikesport

Disney Dude
Is there anything we can do to point disney is the right direction or to give them ideas or just have them stop this foolishness all together?!?!?!

Probably not. It is what it is, they probably have the whole thing planned for the remainder of the promotion and are busy working on whatever is next, or maybe even the thing after that. As WDW fans we too should probably move on, there is (almost literally) nothing to see here.:earsboy:

I understand. This is a bit silly. However, with all of the people that felt they were entitled to win during year of a million dreams, Disney probably feels like if they don't offer anything too wonderful, people wont get all cray-cray about not getting in on some of it. I believe that YOAMD may have been the end to wonderful things from Disney.

I think it would have been better for them not to have a promo at all than to advertise one that seems like they pulled it out of thin air. I mean really, soup? How can a place as large as Disney consider soup "magic?" and advertise it with a straight face and keep their credibility? I mean if it were Olive Garden, sure, but Disney? It makes me sad how they have seemed to drop the ball on this one. If they aren't going to do something really special, wouldn't it just be better to just do the best at just being Disney?

I think it would have been better for them not to have a promo at all than to advertise one that seems like they pulled it out of thin air. I mean really, soup? How can a place as large as Disney consider soup "magic?" and advertise it with a straight face and keep their credibility? I mean if it were Olive Garden, sure, but Disney? It makes me sad how they have seemed to drop the ball on this one. If they aren't going to do something really special, wouldn't it just be better to just do the best at just being Disney?

Free Canadian Cheese soup! now theres a LTM!!!

But really when was there a Soup LTM?

Mac4life30 said:
Free Canadian Cheese soup! now theres a LTM!!!

But really when was there a Soup LTM?

It was the week prior to the Super (Souper) Bowl! :)

I like LTM. It's a quiet celebration that gives you the opportunity to enjoy the plain parks. I don't like when they put lots of posters up, decorate the castle and all that. I enjoy the parks as they are.
I hated YOAMD. Because I'm from Europe I couldn't win anything, which made the YOAMD a completely waste for me. I didn't feel as welcome at Disney in that period, but don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my vacations just at much without winning. It's not about getting free stuff, winning or getting special treatment, it's about being at the most wonderful place on the planet :-)

I totally agree that LTM is a joke. It really seems like they are just pulling ideas out of thin air. I mean they planned on already releasing 'Beautifully Disney' but they are calling it LTM. The idea of LTM is good but the execution is poor. I just really feel this is a quickly thrown together promotion and I think besides the major holidays, they don't have anything planned and just come up with things as they good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter