Limited Time Magic January 21-26

Think I might be able to switch things around to see them on the 26th. MK non recommended sat and Sunday and Epcot recommend both days. I got ADRs switched. We might be loosing extra hours because of now we can see the Parade too. ADR is at 7:55 crystal palace. Watch parade and then get to ADR. Catching castle show and wishes on the 30th. Sound ok?

Because I arrive on Feb 6th and Scrooge is THE character to meet for me, I'll miss him by 2 weeks.

Try to go during November/December sometimes, he usually hangs out with Donald at the Christmas tree lot ;)

8377799578_1e60025ced.jpg

Sad to say that we better get used to that.

These kind of "pop-up surprises" are custom-made to lead to disappointment far more than happiness.

This "promotion" was a really poor idea.

:thumbsup2 We would have loved to meet these characters but living on the other side of the world, it's simply impossible to book a last minute trip.

:thumbsup2 We would have loved to meet these characters but living on the other side of the world, it's simply impossible to book a last minute trip.

Don't feel too bad. I live on this side of the pond and still can't get there.

I check in 1/19 and am incredibly excited to see several of these characters! Does anyone have a clue where they'll be found? I want to be sure and work them into our plans!

Well, I'll envy those of you who get to go that week. Scrooge is cool, but Disney's Robin Hood is great! :thumbsup2

Kind of suspect there aren't many outside my generation who care, though. Or maybe in my generation, either. Hubby's all, "I think I remember him. He was a fox, right? He was in Fantasmic. Or was that the Fox from the Fox and the Hound?"

i have to laugh, really. would you REALLY re-arrange or book a vacation to see a character who is really just a 'real' person in a costume?

not me. i guess i'm either clueless or unfortunate enough to have to plan my vacation a little differently.

Dang. I'd love to meet Robin Hood and crew.

But I don't have the money saved up yet for a quick trip after my quick drive to go for the official opening of New Fantasyland in December.

I hate that I'm only 8 hours away and can't go.

Time to really get cracking on the trip savings so I'll be ready if they do another one with characters I want to meet!

i have to laugh, really. would you REALLY re-arrange or book a vacation to see a character who is really just a 'real' person in a costume?

not me. i guess i'm either clueless or unfortunate enough to have to plan my vacation a little differently.

Yup - I would. I've been having fun meeting the characters on my solo trips. My sisters say I'm crazy. I think they are jealous. :cool1:

Yep. If I had more lead time, I would totally be trying to get there to see the Robin Hood characters.

meowmarie said:
Try to go during November/December sometimes, he usually hangs out with Donald at the Christmas tree lot ;)

That's the plan for 2014!

What a cute picture! ::goodvibes::

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

That's the plan for 2014!

What a cute picture! ::goodvibes::

MVMCP is really a must-go event, we loved it. And I had to get the pic, it was our 5th anniversary and Scrooge is DH's hero. So of course I uploaded it to FB and tagged him in it hehe. Hubs says this has been his dream since he was 8...

scrooge-mcduck.jpg

:rolleyes: Yep, I would and so would many other people. The fact you "believe" it's a "costume", means you're missing some of the Disney Magic ;)

Yep. I sure would

So excited I have MK planned on the 26th. It would make my trip o meet the Robin Hood crew!!!! My favorite childhood disney movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter