Limited Time Magic-April

Is it generally those 5 groups of characters, or are there lots of groups... basically now that the 3 good fairies were out there and Warrior Mulan, are we going to see them again this week? or will there be different people now?

There are actually ten groups of characters - go back a few pages to see them.

The lineup did not change when Disney Character Fan Days were held a couple of years ago. I haven't heard otherwise, and would not expect to see any other characters making appearances.

Note: The Frontierland path to the Ranch was closed Monday and apparently still is, so you will probably have to go through Fantasyland to get to the Jamboree. The location is marked by a "Mickey glove" on the Disneyland map, but it looks like BTRJ is on the railroad track!

1679lhd.jpg

I just changed my upcoming trip so now I am arriving this Saturday. Stoked that I will be able to do the LLF M&G!

I saw this on the Disneyland Annual Passholders FB page today and didn't see it anywhere on the boards - sorry if this is a repeat.

BTW I love seeing the photos from Long Lost Friends Week!

"On April 12, be among the first fans to visit the new Innoventions exhibit, “Iron Man Tech Presented by Stark Industries”! The exhibit opens at 6pm for registered Passholders, with an additional opportunity for such Passholders to enjoy select Tomorrowland attractions for 2 hours after regular park hours as part of Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic!

Space is limited. Valid theme park admission required. For full details: http://di.sn/eBR

Really? Complain? About not liking the special additional offerings? Really?

But that's the entire idea behind Limited Time Magic. It's limited. It's somewhat of a short-term notice. It's not on a schedule. That's the whole concept of the promotion. Now, if you don't like it, I completely get that, but you are going to complain about it? What is there to complain about on LTM? "We wish there was something exciting planned while we are here!"?

During Spring Break there are so many entertainment offerings and a full schedule of characters and shows. They don't NEED anything else during Spring Break. It's all ready a jam packed time. There's no need for anything extra and yet there IS a special offering that is part of the Year of the Ears.

Sorry you aren't happy with all that Disney is offering during the time of your visit, but I think to complain about the LTM offering during your visit is a bit odd given the nature of the promotion.

JMO,
Dreams

^^^This exactly^^^

This was so much fun. All the characters were really charming. I was able to see two sets of characters every thirty minutes. So if you stay long enough, you can for sure see them all. Annual pass holders are let into the jamboree area thirty minutes before other guests (10 instead of 10:30). If I'd remembered that I'd have gotten there sooner, but oh well! Lots of Disney-bounders. :)

I drove up from San Diego today with my 3 girls just to see Long Lost Friends. It was amazing! We had the best time, and my 3 did not even know all the characters. I think this will be one of our favorite Disney memories. We saw all of the groups and loved how interactive they all were.

We saw the long lost friends today. :). Great character interaction!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

From Disney Parks Blog
posted on April 12th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Manager, Social Media and Print, Disneyland Resort

"Special Limited Time Magic for Iron Man Tech Presented by Stark Industries at Disneyland Park

You already know that Iron Man Tech Presented by Stark Industries opens tomorrow inside Innoventions at Disneyland park, but today Ive got an exciting Limited Time Magic update to share. From April 1319, or until supplies last, guests who visit the new exhibit can take home a special Iron Man 3 poster, as part of Limited Time Magic!

So come experience Iron Mans Hall of Armor firsthand here at Disneyland park starting April 13, then check out Iron Man 3 when it opens in theaters May 3."

JJD330513SMALL.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ented-by-stark-industries-at-disneyland-park/

- Dreams

So, its Tinkerbell and Friends this week. The Facebook page said Rosetta and Terrance and that it was in Pixie Hollow. Nothing about an AP early entry.

Curious to hear about any firsthand experiences.

We've seen all the fairies, except the newest one, at Pixie Hollow. What's the big deal for this?

I don't see how this fairies thing is something that should be included in LTM. It's offered all year anyways so I don't see the point.

Are all the fairies always there? What about Terrance and Periwinkle? I was assuming that is what was going to make it special? But not sure...

Don't know about DLR, but at WDW some of the fairies are in semi-retirement, so this is a limited opportunity to catch the ones you missed.

Are all the fairies always there? What about Terrance and Periwinkle? I was assuming that is what was going to make it special? But not sure...

We've met Terrance, haven't met Periwinkle. Wouldn't make a special trip to meet her. Seems like we should be able to catch her in Pixie Hollow at some point.

underwhelming to say the least:

"Dig Up" a Delicious Earth Week
April 22 to April 28, 2013

Let your taste buds get down and "dirty" during Earth Week at Disneyland Resort! For one week only, "dig in" to the "Worm and Dirt Tart," a delightfully playful dessert offered as part of Limited Time Magic. You can find the confection at Plaza Inn and French Market at Disneyland Park, or in Wine Country Trattoria inside Disney California Adventure. But buy one while they last—this is one Earth Week celebration your taste buds won't want to miss!

Let your taste buds get down and "dirty" during Earth Week at Disneyland Resort! For one week only, "dig in" to the "Worm and Dirt Tart," a delightfully playful dessert offered as part of Limited Time Magic. You can find the confection at Plaza Inn and French Market at Disneyland Park, or in Wine Country Trattoria inside Disney California Adventure. But buy one while they last—this is one Earth Week celebration your taste buds won't want to miss!

I was hoping DLR would do more to celebrate Earth Day than a dessert option at a couple restaurants. :rolleyes2 We'll be there on Earth Day, and we're missing the events around here, so I'd hoped there would be something about it at DLR. Oh well. We'll still have a blast on our vacation, and I guess we'll have to do our own Earth Day celebration and lessons as a family when we're back home.

This is more upsetting than the ride closures...:sad::furious::worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter