Limited Time Character Experience at MK

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
Heads up for those going to MK in August and are fans of Belle
From Aug. 7-31, Disney PhotoPass Service will offer a character experience at Magic Kingdom Park for Guests who have a Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day entitlement.

This character experience will be with Belle in her formal gown in Heritage House at Liberty Square. This experience will be available at the following times:

• 11 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
  • 12 p.m. – 12:40 p.m.
  • 1 p.m. – 1:40 p.m.
  • 2 p.m. – 2:40 p.m.
  • 4 p.m. – 4:40 p.m.
  • 5 p.m. – 5:40 p.m.

The Guest with the Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day entitlement will need to have his/her MagicBand or Park Ticket scanned prior to entering the character experience to verify that he/she has purchased one of the two products.

Additional information:
Only one person in the party needs to have memory maker, their entire party will be let inside
AP with photopass entitlements can do this experience
If you have purchased MM but it's not active yet you can still do this

Belle in Liberty Square and at Heritage House makes 0 sense but still sounds like a cool offering.

I see they are saying Memory Maker and Memory Maker 1 day. Does that mean AP photopass does not qualify?

Belle in Liberty Square and at Heritage House makes 0 sense but still sounds like a cool offering.

I see they are saying Memory Maker and Memory Maker 1 day. Does that mean AP photopass does not qualify?
the answer is in the post above yours. Yes, AP with photopass entitlements can meet Belle

Belle just wanted to go hang out with the Muppets for a while. :)

At least the Muppets I can grasp at some sense (I mean who is more patriotic then Sam Eagle?) but Belle just I don't know. She is from a small town in France not colonial USA. I am just kind of shocked that entertainment doesn't really care any more about the character authenticity. Plus how is Enchanted Tales With Belle going to continue to go on while she is meeting in another location? Is that under refurb then (couldn't find anything) or are they hoping kids don't realize Belle is out telling stories in Fantasyland but also meeting guests in formal attire in Liberty Square. I guess the same could be said for the character meals that also are in parks with meet and greets of the same characters.

At least the Muppets I can grasp at some sense (I mean who is more patriotic then Sam Eagle?) but Belle just I don't know. She is from a small town in France not colonial USA. I am just kind of shocked that entertainment doesn't really care any more about the character authenticity. Plus how is Enchanted Tales With Belle going to continue to go on while she is meeting in another location? Is that under refurb then (couldn't find anything) or are they hoping kids don't realize Belle is out telling stories in Fantasyland but also meeting guests in formal attire in Liberty Square. I guess the same could be said for the character meals that also are in parks with meet and greets of the same characters.
this happens all over though.
Almost all character meets stay open during parades, you could even be watching the parade at Town Square while you see that Mickey has a 20 minute wait and seeing Mickey on a float.
I'm guessing demand for Belle in her ball gown is big and they are figuring out what to do

This is the same dress as in Enchanted Tales, right? I'd rather have the exclusive experience be her blue dress (or her red holiday dress, but of course that doesn't make sense in August).

This is the same dress as in Enchanted Tales, right? I'd rather have the exclusive experience be her blue dress (or her red holiday dress, but of course that doesn't make sense in August).
you can meet Belle in her blue dress at Epcot

At least the Muppets I can grasp at some sense (I mean who is more patriotic then Sam Eagle?) but Belle just I don't know. She is from a small town in France not colonial USA. I am just kind of shocked that entertainment doesn't really care any more about the character authenticity.
I don't think it's the Entertainment Division as their strongpoint is character integrity. Probably more a Management decision especially when you factor in Memory Maker and then Entertainment has to staff it. If you watch Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire (MRFF), he welcomes Anna, Elsa, and Olaf when those characters hang out in Epcot and DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter