• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limited Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

daber

DIS Veteran
Here's the deal:
I have 2 DAK Safari Rooms
2 HSM Gym Rooms
1 POTC Fortress Room
I will give the one code to the first 5 people who PM me WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE PARKS and have not be able to get one of these rooms. Please specify the room you want. I will PM you with the code or tell you if you are too late. Let the PMing begin. I will post to this thread when all the codes are gone.

Putting a temporary hold on the PMs. I'm waiting for further clarrification from the first person to PM me as to which room they want. I'll give you all a status report after they respond.

I missed your second post, but I still sent a PM for my sister. We can not go to the parks and I have been kindly gifted by various DISer's, but my sister doesn't always get the opportunity as she doesnt have an account on here. Well hopefully some people can get their wishes to come true, and Thanks for doing this! :)

Here's the deal:
I have 2 DAK Safari Rooms
2 HSM Gym Rooms
1 POTC Fortress Room
I will give the one code to the first 5 people who PM me WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE PARKS and have not be able to get one of these rooms. Please specify the room you want. I will PM you with the code or tell you if you are too late. Let the PMing begin. I will post to this thread when all the codes are gone.

Hello
First let me say this is really nice of you to do this. Thank You!
Next I would like to say ..my sister's birthday is this month..Feb 25th they live in the mid west. And can't get to the parks! I was hoping if you hve any rooms left...if I could get one for her birthday? If you do she love the WDW Animal Safari Room one.

Thanks again if you have any left! Thanks alos for doing this for people...nice of you
PirateBell

Here are the results:
DAK Safari Rooms went to VMKKrazyLuke and MasterGracy
HSM Gym Rooms went to doodlebug and HediedxIlive
POTC Fortress Room went to marcm
Thanks for playing. Please no more PMs. Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter