Limited Edition Disney Princess Ornament Set

vickxo

DIS Veteran
Looks like Disneystore.com is at it again with the limited edition princess items. They just released this ornament set, it's edition size is actually pretty small, only 2011. I love ornaments so I already picked one up for myself and my future sister in law for a christmas gift.

I personally think the set is much cuter than the other princess ornaments with the frilly dresses, there's just much more character in these.

:goodvibes

Want! Are they sold out already? I don't see them online, boo. Not that I had the money to get them :(

Want! Are they sold out already? I don't see them online, boo. Not that I had the money to get them :(

They went on sale monday morning and they were gone on monday night. they only made 2000, it's weird how no1 even knew they existed at first.

wow, finally a picture of these ornaments! i knew they were sold out but i wanted to see a picture of them anyway. turned out to be a surprisingly hard task, at least for me.

They went on sale monday morning and they were gone on monday night. they only made 2000, it's weird how no1 even knew they existed at first.

Wow. :confused3 To bad I didn't know anything about these or I could be enjoying them come Christmas time. If you don't mind my asking, how much $$ was the set?

They were $60. It was cheaper to get the limited edition set than ordering the 10 regular disney store princess ornaments. When I first saw "limited edition princess ornaments" i thought they were going to be modeled after the designer dolls - i like these a lot but i think i would have really LOVED if they looked like the designer dolls.

These are so pretty! If I would have known about them, I would have snatched a set or two!

I woulda killed for the Mulan one. I am so ticked I didn't get the pin of her like that last week in the parks.. I'm afraid to buy it online now. I hope they come out with other ornaments like this!

Yea. I ordered them and got an email the next day saying they actually werent available

They are up again but it says sold out & the price is $20 more than what i purchased it for...weird. :confused3

They are up again but it says sold out & the price is $20 more than what i purchased it for...weird. :confused3

They're up AGAIN! I checked earlier and they were sold out, and I checked again and they were there? Yeah, I bought one. Should have purchased it when it was cheaper though! :(

For those who bought these earlier, do they look really cute in person? I bought a set this morning, although I'm still on the fence about them. I don't know why, but Belle and Snow White's faces sort of creep me out. But, on the other hand, I didn't want to not order them, have them sell out and then find out later that they really were cute and have to go to ebay and pay a lot more for them....

They are actually very sweet and when I bought them they were cheaper than the regular ones that they have at the disney store with the frilly tutus and I think these just have more personality. I like them.

They were $60. It was cheaper to get the limited edition set than ordering the 10 regular disney store princess ornaments. When I first saw "limited edition princess ornaments" i thought they were going to be modeled after the designer dolls - i like these a lot but i think i would have really LOVED if they looked like the designer dolls.

I was able to order a set this morning. Yes, I did have to pay more but I coudn't let these pass me by.

I just order it AGAIN today. My first order was canceled. AND it was $59.50 the first time. I didnt even notice the change in price today until after I put the order in. Well wish me luck that this one doesn't get canceled too. =(

I just order it AGAIN today. My first order was canceled. AND it was $59.50 the first time. I didnt even notice the change in price today until after I put the order in. Well wish me luck that this one doesn't get canceled too. =(

I noticed that as well. I went to the Dis Store website yesterday morning and saw the ornaments which I think are very nice. I went to look at them and found they were SOLD OUT @ $59.50. Okay fine, no surprise.

I went back on the Dis Store website later that afternoon and the ornamnets were available for purchase @ $79.50. A $20 mark-up AND they were no longer sold out. Hmmm... I added a set to my cart and they are still there this morning. :confused3

With the fiasco that happened with the Designer Dolls, I am very weary about buying anything LE from the Dis Store website. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter