• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limit Time Magic...what about the week inbetween the 27th and 11th?

myworldisjam

Mouseketeer
The Limited Time Magic has Long lost friends ending on the 27th and True Love starting on the 11th of February. I can't find anything for inbetween those dates...the days I will be there! Does that mean they are not having anything or it just hasn't been announced yet?

The Limited Time Magic has Long lost friends ending on the 27th and True Love starting on the 11th of February. I can't find anything for inbetween those dates...the days I will be there! Does that mean they are not having anything or it just hasn't been announced yet?

Hasn't been announced, if there'll be anything at all. With the exception of two or three events announced a month or two back (Valentines week, Independence Week, Villains), you should expect all other weeks to be nearly impossible to plan to or to anticipate. If you get something your week, you may or may not find out about 3 days in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter