Lime Green

Plan Man

Mouseketeer
What happened to the lime green Diser's?

I remeber being at Fort Wilderness and seeing and meeting fellow Diser's

I guss those were the days.........

I always have a little lime green Mickey head on my purse on every trip! I was just there this past week, and didn't see any others....

On our trip back in December of 2010, I had a lime green mickey on my purse and even wore my lime green dis shirt. One diser, Slightly Goofy came up and introduced herself. I never did see any other mickey heads anywhere.

Lime, also traditionally known as lime green or lime-green, is a color three-fourths of the way between yellow and green (closer to yellow than to green), so named because it is a representation of the color of the citrus fruit called limes. It is the color that is half way between the web color chartreuse and yellow on the color wheel..Green is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 520–570 nanometres. In the subtractive color system, it is not a primary color, but is created out of a mixture of yellow and blue, or yellow and cyan; it is considered one of the additive primary colors. On the HSV color wheel, also known as the RGB color wheel, the complement of green is magenta; that is, a purple color corresponding to an equal mixture of red and blue light. On a color wheel based on traditional color theory (RYB), the complementary color to green is considered to be red.

A quick glance at your other posts reveals a pattern of replying to a variety of threads by copy/pasting literal definitions of a particular topic. That's very crafty of you. Not really. :sad2:

A quick glance at your other posts reveals a pattern of replying to a variety of threads by copy/pasting literal definitions of a particular topic. That's very crafty of you. Not really. :sad2:
He's building post count to insert spam advertising in his sig. He's (well, it is more likely, since it's likely just a bot) got a few users this morning doing the same thing.

My family put lime green Mickey's in our lanyard pouch & we only ran into one couple two years ago who had them on their camera straps. I try to keep one eye peeled, but with so much excitement all around me being at Disney, I get sidetracked. :goodvibes

Lets just say the Fort Wilderness boards aren't what they used to be...

But I still wear my LGMH into the parks!

I had one on my backpack in May, which my DH was carrying. A woman came up to him on the monorail and asked if he was a Dizzer. He had no idea what she meant but I quickly intervened and said I was! We had a little chat but she was busy trying to get her kids on video saying what their favorite stuff was all week, since it seems to have been their last ride back their hotel before going home. I wish I had gotten her screen name but like I said, I didn't want to bother her.

Still, it was kind of cool to have at least ONE person know what it meant!

It's always something I intend on doing, but end up forgetting about it until I'm almost at the end of my trip. For the next one, I'm hoping to REMEMBER to do so...lol

I got noticed by a DISer a couple of weeks ago. I'm so glad she said something to me -- we had a nice chat. But alas, not one other person noticed (or at least they didn't say anything) nor did I see anyone else with LGMHs.

We had a few people come up to us and ask if we were Dis'ers. We have a Lime green mickey head on the camera strap and we wear mickey tie dye just about daily LOL in different colors. I think the tie dye gets more Dis'ers attention then the lime mickey though :( I remember when that was the big thing on here...to have that lime green mickey. We even made one out of lime green rope light and we hang it in our room window. Now it seems to be something that just went by the wayside.

I picked up a few lime green Mickey heads at Home Depot a few weeks back for our honeymoon next year. Just trying to figure out how to I want to decorate them and where I am going to hang them on our trip.

I had one on my lanyard when we went this March but no one said anything and i didn't see any others.

I have one on my backpack, but I have to redo it because I'm not taking that backpack this year, and it's coming apart-but I WILL have one on this summer!

I always wear one. Seems most trips we meet 2-3 other DISers because of it.

I think a lot of people don't wear them, and in addition while this community is quite large, they're probably aren't more than a few 100 DISers in the parks at any one time, and since a small fraction of those wear the LGMH, it's very rare that you run into one.

I have LGMH on my back pack, stroller, and all my luggage. I was approached by 2 disers at last years Candlelight Prosessonal. We ended sitting next to each other and while we were talking another diser in front of us joined in the conversation. I've had the LGMH on for a couple of years but this is the first time someone noticed them.

When I joined the DIS in 06 I saw them everywhere in the parks and on DCL. Maybe I was just watching more. Even had someone approach me in DTD asking for my autograph, she was collecting Disser sigs. Not so much our last few trips. Even DH noticed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter