• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lime Green

My girls went with daddy yesterday and pick up a few as well, ok about 80 of them. Not all LG but now I don't know what to do with all of them.:lmao: My DH asked me today so what did you make? Um nothing yet, I havn't had time.:rolleyes1 Im am going to use the LGMH to make a tag for our stroller. Oh maybe I will use the other colors to make name tags on the girls bags.

Use the rest for a count down calendar. We did that for one of our trips and it was really fun!

If you laminate the paint chips together you can make some really cute luggage identifiers - it makes spotting luggage at the airport MUCH easier when it has a shocking pink or purple mickey head attached to it!

I'm a DIS newbie so this will be the first year we'll be doing the lime green thing.

Coincidentally, DH got himself and DS some crocs that are lime green. But it's cauze he's a big sports nut and he wanted to match with his Sounders FC jersey. :rotfl:

So, now I know what to do tomorrow: hitting up the local Home Depot!

17858boo-thumb.gif

just a tip about the LGMH! If you Glue two together(back to back) it will make it more stable, they don’t seem to rip to easily, at least mine has not yet but I have it on my purse and it gets thrashed a lot from the rides. BUT also it’s probably best to laminate yours!:woohoo:

And you don’t have to put your screen name on it if you won’t want to, you can put the letters “DIS” or just your name it really doesn’t matter as when the rest of the diser’s see you in the park they will know you are a diser from the LGMH!:rotfl:

and the actuall color on the paint chip is “Alien Green”. It’s the perfect match of Lime Green! An I am still trying to figure out why our official color is Lime green…?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter