Lime green shirts for debarkation

jordgubben

Has a Buzz Lightyear shoot-off with her husband
Hi everyone!

I know that lot of people are always keeping their eyes open for lime green stuff to wear in order to help stop and be stopped by fellow DISers. In case you haven't been to Kohl's lately, talk about the mother load!

First of all, lime green seems to be very popular this season at Kohl's so you can get it in just about every shape and size imaginable (sorry, didn't check the men's section as DH says lime green is not "his thing").

BEST DEAL ::yes:: : Spring printed tees (women fit, not mens fit) in in tropical colors, but most importantly, lime green for $5! :scared1: That's right JUST FIVE BUCKS! Now it's super easy to talk yourself into buying something green to wear.

The other cool things is the prints. One has a definition for vacation which I don't remember exactly but in addition to other things said something like "means Mom's off duty, go ask Dad". There was also a one with a lifeguard theme, tropical flowers or something, and another with "Drinks of Paradise" with nice umbrella drinks. Those were just the lime colored shirts.

Hope that someone finds this helpful.

I bought mine right here from the disboards....along with my lime green dis pin, lime green luggage tags....maybe Iwill look at hte ones at Kohls for my mom..she doesn't care if her shirt says disboards on it or not LOL.

No doubt my DH will be ever so THANKFUL to you for giving me one more reason to go to Kohl's! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter