Lime Green Mickey Sightings

Nope, no hat. We get the Alien Green Mickey heads from Home Depot (in the paint section) and those are the Lime Green Mickeys that we are all talking about. I have one I keep in my lanyard pouch but I will get more and figure out how else to hang them around myself. I think mine is just hard to see so that's why no one ever notices me.....that or I'm like Eeyore.....LOL

At Home Depot they have paint swatches in the shape of Mickey Mouse heads. The "official" color is "Alien Green". People here get the swatches and cut out the Mickey Heads and put their username on them.

Here is mine for our upcoming trip :

HPIM2276.jpg

Thanks guys! I kept seeing stuff about this and could not picture what everyone was talking about. :thumbsup2

We were entering Soarin', and I spotted your LGMH up ahead of us in line! Funny, you're the first DISer I've ever spotted at DL or WDW. I got spotted only once at WDW during a 6-day trip. I'm surprised I haven't seen more DISers out there.

Anyway, I was trying to remember your screen name, and when I saw Husker Mickey, I remebered that's the one I saw! Hope you had a good time. :)

I knew there had to more of us out there. Would loved to have met you. I have a picture of each of us and our LGMHs. It was fun just to connect.

Don't be shy people! If you see a LGMH, just shout it out. :thumbsup2

Okay so I met a Dis'er during our trip (October 10th through the the 13th) and she saw my LGMH on my bag and asked if I was a Dis'er, we talked for a bit, she said she didn't have her LGMHs but it was nice meeting that she hasn't seen a Dis'er yet. And now i forgot her sn. We met in New Orleans Square right by the parasol cart and she was with a younger girl (her DD?). Well whoever you are, I'm happy we met!!! :)

Other than that I've met one other Dis'er... I never have seen a LGMH, the 2 I've met have spotted me!

Me and my sis..who is also a DIS'er..saw two people within 5 min of each other on the same ride..we were about to enter the 1st room of the HM and I was like "oh my gosh a lime green mickey head!!" and then no kidding 30 seconds later i was like "oh my gosh another one!!" It was super cool..I think it was Jannc and disneyluvr2..I think..my sis said her screen name(pumpkin5156) but since I'm not on here very much I didn't..but it was totally awesome to see 2 LGMH's in a matter of minutes!!

Ok Husker Mickey - are you ready for our close-up?? :rotfl:

DisMeet_filtered.jpg

(We were in the dark part of Space Mountain, and my hubby shot into the light - not a great pic but . . .)

So much fun! It's true, she shouted, "Hey, are you a Dis board member?" and I must have given her quite a shock when I turned around, threw my arms around her for a big hug, and then turned to my husband, stomped my foot and proclaimed, "I told you I wasn't the only one!":rotfl:

Here are my tags:
tags.jpg

Thanks ColoradoMom!!! (I think!?!) :rotfl2: I haven't gotten to my pictures yet. I have two big work days today and tomorrow. Hopefully on Thurs. I can get to them. I'll try to post my pic of us.

Hope you had a great rest of your trip. We did and are still exhausted. Had to work Monday after getting into DIA at about 3:00 on Sunday afternoon and driving 4 hours to get home. (Lupper - lunch and supper - on the drive home) We got home about 8:00pm, unloaded, checked email and fell into bed.

Thanks for the DISer :hug: We are instant friends!

That's so exciting! We don't have Home Depot here, so I made my LGMH from lime green construction paper. Not an ideal LGMH as the green is more neon than lime... and the Mickey head is kinda wonky... but oh well...

I'm laminating mine tomorrow and I hope I'd spot some in the parks!

I was in the parks Oct 13, 14, & 15. I did not see any LGMHs... However I was spotted on my last day.

I did NOT want to ride Tower of Terror. But unlike the Sun Wheel of Death it is a ride I will get on. My DD8 would not hear of anything but riding TT.

It was practically walk on. I let her know I could chicken out. I was about to as we stood in the next group to be lined up for placement in the elevator. At that moment the woman in front of us said "Lime Green Mickey Head" her husband kind of looked at her and she explained that meant I was from the DIS. She is a lurker who frequents WDW.

I told them I had been on TT before but I was scared and did not want to go on it now. Her young sons told me it was fun. I really think I would have chickened out had it not been for them (I had already chickened out of the Jumpin' Jellyfish - I am strange I will ride all of the coasters at DL/DCA but won't go on Jumpin' Jellyfish - I am afraid of heights/inclosed spaces).

My fear of Tower of Terror is not the actual ride - it is the ride getting stuck. In all of the fantasyland rides I try and make sure the lap bar is not pushed down all the way so if the ride does get stuck - I could get out on my own (I wouldn't really - I just want the freedom to do so).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter