Lime green mickey heads?

goofiecrazy

Mouseketeer
I have read on here about the lime green heads and people having them on thier bags at the parks. Where do u get them and how?Are they free?

They were paint chips you could get for free at Home Depot, however HD is phasing that line out so I don't think they are available any longer. You can always swing by one and check though. They were in the Behr paint section.

I saw them at HD a couple of weeks ago.

There "were" plenty of them at HD when I was there Saturday. (My DH said "What are you going to do with all those paint chips?" :rotfl2: ) The clerk told me they had just gotten rid of some designs, like Pooh (what's up with that?!), but they still had the Tink room stuff available and that is what the 'alien green' color is for.

Btw, HD had some Disney flashlights and nightlights. Cinderella, Pooh, and Cars. Also had small lamps--Castle w/princesses, Tink--on sale for $39.00, down from $49.97.

Have fun!

:flower1:

I'm not exactly sure what the HD paint chips look like but, I have a Mickey Head paper punch that makes Mickey Heads in any color...I bought it for scrapbooking my Disney vacations.

I was just at my local HD (9-4) here in Dover, DE and they had a hugh selection of the Mickey head color samples. I picked up a black, red and blue one. Had the lime green Mickey one for my trip back in March. Made key chain/ luggage tags for DD and myself. I still have mine, DD's came off .

ive not heard of this use for the disney chips. does anyone have any pics as this sounds super cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter