Lily's Wish Tripping (and Mama's PTR!) WDW/GKTW 2/6/11-2/12/11 UPDATED with new pics

Ok so here are the t-shirts, well almost all of them. I shorted Lily's by two when I ordered the blank shirts, so I had to order more and just haven't done up her last two yet.

So 1st we will start with Lily's

lw1.jpg

lw2-1.jpg

lw3.jpg

Next are Tracy's

tw1.jpg

tw2.jpg

tw3-1.jpg

And now Cj's

cjw1.jpg

cjw2.jpg

cjw3.jpg

And now Drache's

dw1.jpg

dw2.jpg

dw3.jpg

And now mine

hw1.jpg

hw2.jpg

hw3.jpg

hw4.jpg

If you saw my designs earlier you know that some of them I changed. I am pretty happy with how they turned out!!

Ok now see the next post about our travel clothes....lol

So Lily also got a Make-A-Wish t-shirt from the wish granters, so she is going to wear that on the drive.

Now me, Cj, Drache and Tracy will be sporting there bad boys....

all.jpg

If you can't read it, it says "Star Light, Star Bright, I'm fighting Lily's fight!" and then it has her blog address on the bottom. We may wear them to one of the parks too, not sure yet.

Ok I have got to get CJ packed so I am off for now. I will try to check in one more time before we leave but if I don't get the chance be sure to check Lily's blog (http://lilyfight.blogspot.com) for updates about the trip.

Hollie

Only seven days left!!!! :woohoo::yay::dance3::yay::woohoo:

That is awesome and your meeting with the Wish Granter's sounds like it was LOADS of fun and you got some truly wonderful presents. I am SOOOO happy :banana: for you all and excited to see the photos if/when you have time! Glad you noticed the shorts shrank :rotfl: BEFORE you left...I hear there is ice cream for breakfast and pizza at night right to your door, along with lots of other yummy stuff and you want to be able to enjoy it all...there will be NO worrying about snug shorts on wish trips...it can't be allowed! :goodvibes

Well I have decided that if my shorts are still uncomfortable when we get there i will just waddle me happy self to walmart and get some that actually do fit! lol

Thanks!!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
You guys must be sooo excited! I can't wait to hear all of the details of your trip.

Wow great photos.... and I think you'll get there just fine... have a safe trip and drive carefully.... and have FUN!

Thank you everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that we did indeed leave early and we are now at my mom's house in SC, only 4 hours away from GKTW!! Can't wait till Sunday!!

Hollie

Just a quick update........we are having a blast!! This trip has been incredible and it's not over yet.....but we had the most amazing thing happen to us yesterday......but unfortunately you are going to have to wait for the trip report to find out what! I know...how mean. But if it helps any I plan on working on it as soon as we get settled in back home on Sunday. :banana:

But I will leave you with one pic for now! I'd put up more but we have to leave for Universal.

whirl073-1.jpg

Hi all,
I am uploading pics now for the trip report right this minute! Will be back to link the trip report to this thread. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter