Lily Goes Live: A Princess' Visits to her Kingdom December 2015 p.15

Dinner at Teppan Edo:

Teppan1.jpg

Teppan2.jpg

Teppan3.jpg

party: They're Here!!! party:

TheyreHere.jpg

Teena I'm so glad I got to see you before we sadly left the BC for home! Spotting princess Lily was easy, like a celebrity spotting! She is absolutely darling! I hope you all had a fabulous time playing at BC and SAB! We did miss you Sunday and Monday while you were not lighting up the lobby with your smile!

Dee thanks for the great trip report! All caught up after trying to settle back in at home after 2 weeks at disney(why is it never long enough?) and jumping right back to work ...

Sorry ... that Minnie dress was a gift from one of Lily's fans ... I believe it was one of Jeanne's friends in Vegas that gave it to her.

I can answer this one since DD has the same one! It is from Target last summer!

Teena--The pictures are amazing and look like so much fun. Enjoy the girls trip to TL!!!

Teena - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Couldn't agree with you more - that's the way we always do WDW in the summer. Hits the parks at rope drop and back to the resort either right before or right after lunch. SAB and then dinner and more park time (or SAB time).

Princess Lily and SAB - PERFECT TOGETHER!!!

Ditto to all of this (of course!) I used to fear summer at WDW and now after a few late spring/summer visits, I love it! Robyn's plan is the way to go.

I can answer this one since DD has the same one! It is from Target last summer!

Teena--The pictures are amazing and look like so much fun. Enjoy the girls trip to TL!!!

Thanks WsPrincess! Too bad I missed that one at Target last year. I need to be more vigilant for my nieces. Just bought a ton of new stuff for the boys for the cruise later this month, and one can really get lost in the world of khakis, t-shirts, jeans and polos after a while!

Teena, Happy Belated Anniversary, and have a GREAT girls' day at TL tomorrow. :hug: Love Lily's super cute swimsuits! :)

It was a fun girls day at Typhoon Lagoon. Princess Lily reports that she much prefers Stormalong Bay though and indicated that she would be content to stay at the BC for the whole summer.

Tomorrow and Monday the Princess and her Mom get to spend the day with Bob since I'm off to work.

Tuesday is her first visit to Epcot where we plan on doing Nemo and Living with the Land and we are very excited to see what she does at Character Connection. After that we'll end up coming home and start the packing for the Princess and her Mom to head back to Vegas on Wednesday.

Saying goodbye won't be too hard since six days later I fly out to Vegas to help Jeanne set up her class, etc.

It was a fun girls day at Typhoon Lagoon. Princess Lily reports that she much prefers Stormalong Bay though and indicated that she would be content to stay at the BC for the whole summer.

Tomorrow and Monday the Princess and her Mom get to spend the day with Bob since I'm off to work.

Tuesday is her first visit to Epcot where we plan on doing Nemo and Living with the Land and we are very excited to see what she does at Character Connection. After that we'll end up coming home and start the packing for the Princess and her Mom to head back to Vegas on Wednesday.

Saying goodbye won't be too hard since six days later I fly out to Vegas to help Jeanne set up her class, etc.

That is great that you will be able to go see her in 6 more days!! I hate goodbyes, especially with little ones. I'm already dreading going back to work right after our trip!

Teena, it's been so much fun following precious Princess Lily and your beautiful family on your vacation. I'll see you in December.

Glad you all had a nice visit to TL. Any pictures from that? Or did everyone just enjoy the moment?

Will you try the Mexico ride with Lily? Or are there no plans to head off that far in EPCOT?

Glad you all had a nice visit to TL. Any pictures from that? Or did everyone just enjoy the moment?

Will you try the Mexico ride with Lily? Or are there no plans to head off that far in EPCOT?

No pictures of TL this time. Lily spent most of the time on Jeanne's lap going around the lazy river and flirting with all the lifeguards.

Jeanne thinks Lily won't like the dark areas in the Mexico ride so it will be a quick two attraction plus characters at Epcot.

Lily really enjoyed splashing around in the shallow areas of TL the first day. However, after playing at SAB for three days, when we returned to TL, she didn't enjoy the shallow area much at all. She kept looking around as if to say, "Why am I here? Where is Stormalong Bay?" I think for the next few summers, we'll stick to SAB and then when she can enjoy the waves and slides, then we might try TL again. Bob and I will just go ourselves. We love the wave pool!!!

No pictures of TL this time. Lily spent most of the time on Jeanne's lap going around the lazy river and flirting with all the lifeguards.

Jeanne thinks Lily won't like the dark areas in the Mexico ride so it will be a quick two attraction plus characters at Epcot.

Lily really enjoyed splashing around in the shallow areas of TL the first day. However, after playing at SAB for three days, when we returned to TL, she didn't enjoy the shallow area much at all. She kept looking around as if to say, "Why am I here? Where is Stormalong Bay?" I think for the next few summers, we'll stick to SAB and then when she can enjoy the waves and slides, then we might try TL again. Bob and I will just go ourselves. We love the wave pool!!!

Sounds like the visit is going great. How many grandkids get to go visit their grandparents AT WALT DISNEY WORLD. You all are so blessed.

We'll be excited to hear what Lily thinks of Three Caballeros and Nemo - two of our youngest son's favorite rides. I will not disclose the numer of times we went on Nemo/Three Cabs in April, when just the two of us stayed at YC! Let's just say that a couple of the CMs at Three Caballeros recognize him not only from day to day, but from one trip to the next! Hope Lily loves them too!

Nothing like the kiddie area at SAB!!! So glad Lily had a great time!

EP.png

EPBall.png

EPBall2.jpg

EPFish.png

EPShark.png

EPLily.png

EPFish2.jpg

EPChip.png

EPChipandDale.png

EPZonked2.jpg

EPZonked.png

According to Teena:

The Princess really enjoyed her Epcot experience. She "liked" Nemo ... a bit too many dark areas though. She "LOVED" Turtle Talk with Crush and "loved" walking around and looking at all the fish!

Then we did Figment and she really seemed to like that alot until the end when there is a blast of air. That scared her a bit.

It was a really fun Disney vacation. The big hits were Country Bears and Turtle Talk and the #1 thing was SAB! Next year Lily has requested we stay a week at the BC.

Next up: Food Glorious Food!

Lily doesn't look too sure about Chip n Dale, but I'm sure Duffy is going to be her sleeping buddy! Thank you for sharing her 1st trip! The pictures have been great, and Dee--you've done a great job narrating from afar!

Great photos! I'm in love with Lily's dress - too cute! Too bad about that blast of air at the end of Figment - our youngest was very anti-Figment because of that for a few years. He was finally up for it again in April, enjoyed it twice and then was done because of the air blast. Loved this quote from him: "Figment is too scary. Let's go on Test Track instead."

Teena, you look so happy - really loved reading about your trip and sharing in your joy for a few days. :) (And thanks again to Dee for reporting)

I'd like to nominate Princess Lily as best dressed Toddler at WDW this summer. Her stunning ensembles complete with high fashion accessories led the pack in the parks.

Minnie Mouse herself was quoted in the Orlando Sentinel as saying that Ms. Lily set the pace for cool couture during the hottest of summers.

Cinderella was quoted as saying she dressed like a princess on a step sister budget and Cruella de Vil said hers were the first puppy free outfits that she could admire.

Kudos to little Miss Lily for showing us how it is DONE!

~NM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter