Lilo And Stitch 2 And Lilo And Stitch Special Edition Coming Out Next Month!!!

Stitchy_Baby_626

Stitch...the true meaning of the word cute
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! Lilo and Stitch is my fave movie ever EVER!!! :teeth: I've watched the trailers and movie clips and it looks SO good! The animation looks brilliant too! Just as good as the first one! Lilo has a different voice though but it still sounds right.

If you wanna check out the trailer and movie sneak peeks then click this link ......... :teeth:
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/liloandstitch2/

Also Lilo and Stitch Special Edition is coming out on the same day that Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch is coming out! I sooo have to get both lol.

Who else will be getting these?

I hope this means all new merchandise to the Disney store! That would be awesome! More things to add to my collection :teeth:

Donna
xxx

Also Lilo and Stitch Special Edition is coming out on the same day that Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch is coming out!
where does it give you the date for the SE?
is this an Iger move, since ME was the one that squashed the SE all those years ago? If so, I think I'm gonna like the new guy.

Just found out about these Lilo & Stitch offerings coming out in the UK, too:

Lilo And Stitch Special Edition (2 discs)
Lilo And Stitch 2: Stitch Has A Glitch
Lilo And Stitch Special Edition / Lilo And Stitch 2 - Boxed Set

The release date is 08/22/05! :cheer2:

No release of the SE of the first movie has been anounced. The UK gets a two pack with the SE because the SE has been released there for years now.

Stitch has a glitch was cute..saw it about 2 weeks ago. its a direct to video movie

Stitchy_Baby_626 said:
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! Lilo and Stitch is my fave movie ever EVER!!! :teeth: I've watched the trailers and movie clips and it looks SO good! The animation looks brilliant too! Just as good as the first one! Lilo has a different voice though but it still sounds right.

If you wanna check out the trailer and movie sneak peeks then click this link ......... :teeth:
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/liloandstitch2/

Also Lilo and Stitch Special Edition is coming out on the same day that Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch is coming out! I sooo have to get both lol.

Who else will be getting these?

I hope this means all new merchandise to the Disney store! That would be awesome! More things to add to my collection :teeth:

Donna
xxx

I ordered Stitch has a Glitch for Disney Direct - I don't remember seeing anything about Lilo and Stitch Special Edition.....Where did you see that? :goodvibes

Maybe the Lilo And Stitch SE is just going to be released in the UK. :confused3 Maybe just as a trial to see how audiences receive it?

This will be a new release - the SE has not been available here in UK before.

tink said:
Maybe the Lilo And Stitch SE is just going to be released in the UK. :confused3 Maybe just as a trial to see how audiences receive it?

Could be - I didn't even think of that :goodvibes

I treid to post this earlier, but wouldn't let me. Anyways, I have to say, I hope they didn't fire the girl that used to do Lilo's voice, and instead, Dakota is just doing the movie. I love Dakota's acting, but I think it's wrong to change the voice. It's going to be hard to hear someone voice Lilo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota Fanning to make Disney debut in 'Lilo & Stitch 2'

UPI News Service, 08/22/2005

Actress Dakota Fanning will make her Disney debut in the new animated film, "Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch."

Best-known for her on-screen performances in "War of the Worlds,""I Am Sam" and "Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat," the 11-year-old actress now lends her voice to Lilo, the precocious Hawaiian girl who befriends a mischievous alien experiment named Stitch.

Fanning takes over voice duties from 15-year-old Daveigh Chase, the actress who originated the role of Lilo in "Lilo & Stitch,""Stitch: The Movie" and "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" and who gained fame for her creepy performance in the horror flick, "The Ring."

Chris Sanders, Tia Carrere, David Ogden Stiers, Kevin McDonald and Jason Scott Lee, all reprise their roles from the original 2002 film in the new straight-to-DVD-and-video adventure.

"Lilo & Stitch 2" is scheduled for release on Aug. 30.

tink said:

My mistake, not in the UK but basically the same SE was released in France and Italy in 2004. Not sure why only part of Europe.

Sadly there is not a region 1 release coming. I have no idea what they are waiting for given the release elsewhere. :confused3

Got it now!! Got it the day it came out! I have the new boxset which has, Stitch has a glitch and the special edition Lilo and Stitch, which is only avalible in the UK i think (special edition) :confused3

LILO AND STITCH 2 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: I cried so much though!

Donna
xxx

Stitchy_Baby_626 said:
LILO AND STITCH 2 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: I cried so much though!

Donna
xxx

Glad I wasn't the only one in tears. I watched it last night and tears just ran down my face. I shouldn't admit that I am a 32 year old though. :teeth:

Sthronds said:
Glad I wasn't the only one in tears. I watched it last night and tears just ran down my face. I shouldn't admit that I am a 32 year old though. :teeth:

Don't fret...I'm a hair older than you (OK, maybe a couple of hairs) and I bawled like a baby!! I just kept repeating what Stitch says on Blazing Lasers..."Stitch OK, Stitch O-K".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter