Lilly Pulitzer Disney springs

pinktink23

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the lilly Pulitzer and Tommy bahama stores have opened at Disney springs yet?

I check about once a week on springs news in the sentinel, Orlando business journal, etc.

If I see something...ill put it here. Fascinated at these two stores in particular - to see if they do any "Disney" take in them.

And for the Lil fans...only one month till my daughters new tradition of being exposed to the Psycho sorority Lilly sale in King of Prussia...truly a "can't miss" study in cultural anthropologie.

I check about once a week on springs news in the sentinel, Orlando business journal, etc.

If I see something...ill put it here. Fascinated at these two stores in particular - to see if they do any "Disney" take in them.

And for the Lil fans...only one month till my daughters new tradition of being exposed to the Psycho sorority Lilly sale in King of Prussia...truly a "can't miss" study in cultural anthropologie.
Based on what was said to start opening May 15th both Tommy Bahama and Lily Pullitzer were not on the list sim guessing those will be a late summer opening.

they discontinued the warehouse sale in KOP!!! its only going to be online sales from now on. i got to go to one of the warehouse sales a couple years back and i have to say, it was crazy but it was an amazing experience!

they discontinued the warehouse sale in KOP!!! its only going to be online sales from now on. i got to go to one of the warehouse sales a couple years back and i have to say, it was crazy but it was an amazing experience!

Did they really?

That's a disappointment...and I don't know why...it was a cash mine.

Did they really?

That's a disappointment...and I don't know why...it was a cash mine.
yeah. i planned on going this June but found out it was cancelled. I guess at last years, people started fighting and by the end of the first day, Lilly had to hand out waivers to people in the parking lot and have them signed in order to enter the building. Im betting they thought it was too much of a liability, so they're just gonna put everything on the endless summer and after party online sales

yeah. i planned on going this June but found out it was cancelled. I guess at last years, people started fighting and by the end of the first day, Lilly had to hand out waivers to people in the parking lot and have them signed in order to enter the building. Im betting they thought it was too much of a liability, so they're just gonna put everything on the endless summer and after party online sales

I believe we have confirmation from Disney that the Lil store will open next week...

As far as the warehouse sale goes - I was there last year and yes, you did have to sign a waiver to enter the sale.

It was really an interesting experience.

I am SO hoping that the Disney Springs Lilly Pulitzer store offers a Disney-specific print (or ten...:cutie: )!! That would be great. Lilly does specific prints for other spots (like the Breakers in Palm Beach), so why not!

Speaking of Lilly sales, the twice-yearly Lilly online sale can be pretty crazy too (obviously not physically dangerous though!). Things sell out online instantly and the website either crashes or forces you to wait to shop. And does anyone recall the Lilly for Target madness?

I am SO hoping that the Disney Springs Lilly Pulitzer store offers a Disney-specific print (or ten...:cutie: )!! That would be great. Lilly does specific prints for other spots (like the Breakers in Palm Beach), so why not!

Speaking of Lilly sales, the twice-yearly Lilly online sale can be pretty crazy too (obviously not physically dangerous though!). Things sell out online instantly and the website either crashes or forces you to wait to shop. And does anyone recall the Lilly for Target madness?

Well...the breakers is ground zero for Lilly...she started down the street if I recall.

The online sales stink...you need exclusive access. We have several people in our town that work/have worked for them in the past. That's an "in"

The target thing was a pure ploy. They had almost no quantities and just did it to drum up their own business...theyre sales have been way up so it has worked like a charm.

Lilly has scarves for other places, like sea island georgia and other resorts. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they made a disney print ( and I am REALLY hoping they do). its my two favorite things coming together!!!

Lilly has scarves for other places, like sea island georgia and other resorts. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they made a disney print ( and I am REALLY hoping they do). its my two favorite things coming together!!!

I think it's almost a guarantee

The more important question is if they are going to accept an AP discount? I am going to say no but wouldn't it be great if they did...

The more important question is if they are going to accept an AP discount? I am going to say no but wouldn't it be great if they did...

oh my god if they accepted an AP discount that would just encourage me to buy so much more. I am also hoping they take the disney gift cards, I've been stock piling them for my vacation next month.

there is very few places in springs that doens't take AP. then again there is also the pattern that they take nothing at first and start to add ap and tiw(for dining) at a future time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter