Liki Tiki Resort

scanmom

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of booking a 2 bedroom here for next month mainly because the water park looks great for my grandchildren. They are 3,4, and 5 years old. Plus, the mini golf might be fun to try. I am a little nervous, because I've read some bad reviews, but most of the bad ones are from a couple of years ago. I'd love to hear about anyone's recent stay. I'd be interested in hearing about the rooms, water park/activities, actual driving time to Disney parks and of course, how much do they bother you about the timeshare presentation!
Thanks!

We stayed here in December. It was fine. Rooms were a little dated but clean and very spacious. I loved the outdoor grills to cook on. Not a huge resort so u can walk it. Mini putt was older but again fine. My girls are older 13 & 15 but kids your age will love the water park. If you are getting a good price it will be fine. We did an interval exchange and paid a $196 the week before Xmas.

We went there a few years ago and I did not like it. It was not as clean as it could be and the staff was not at all helpful. But that is just my opinion. If it were up to me I would not go there again.

Hmmmm.... I really like the looks of the water park. And I like the fact that there's a mini golf on site. I'm just not 100% sure about it. And to get a decent price I have to do the non refundable offer. But I'm getting down to the wire on time, so I need to decide. I really wish I could get Bonnet Creek! But I haven't been able to find a 2 bedroom available.

We were also there in December. My kids, then 7 and 2, loved it. The water park was perfect for them. They especially loved the four seater bikes that you could ride around the property. They did not bother us much with the timeshare. The only time it was mentioned was at check in and I just said no thank you and that was it. Our room was updated and clean. I cannot recommend it enough.

I last stayed there in 2013, and thought it was great! I have no children (though my fiancé can count as an overgrown one!) but I LOVED the water areas...it's like a park in itself! The rooms are a little average, but in my opinion, you do not pick the Liki Tiki for the decor, you pick it for the water!

I will be back there in 20 days...my swimsuit is ready and waiting!

Been thinking about possibly exchanging through Interval International for a 2 bedroom unit here. I've seen so many mixed reviews, not certain what to do yet. I've had a search put in, but nothing coming up at other locations. I deal with this every year when trying to exchange. It gets very frustrating. I've modified my timeshare ownership, so hopefully I won't have to deal with the exchange game with II anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter