Liki Tiki Resort

Hi ! I just saw your post. My family stayed at this resort a couple years ago. My children (13 and 7 at the time) really enjoyed the waterpark at the resort and the children's activities. There are older sections of the resort so I would try and request a building near the main poolsince they are the newer sections. There also activities for adults and there was even a luau for a very resonable price. There is a Publix,Target and Walmart within 5 minutes of the resort. It is around a 15 minute ride to Disney. We actually bought a timeshare directly next door at SummerBay. Good Luck!

Liki Tiki was okay. Expected the rooms to be bigger and rooms were old. In the rooms there wasn't even a tv to watch. But the pool was great. It is so far from disney and traffic is really bad. Would not recommend it at all.

I guess things are all relative to what you expect/want.

I don't think it's that far to WDW, 30 minutes in the worst traffic, but if you're planning to do the WDW parks everyday, then yes it's a bit out of the way....

i stayed there the first week of feb this year. i thought it was nice. everything was clean and the kitchen had everything you could need. we had a car and went to the parks everyday and i didnt think it was to far out of the way. theres also a publix right down the street witch was nice for those after the park beer runs....lol i forgot witch building we were in but it was the top floor and you could see fireworks everynight from the balcony witch was cool. only thing i didnt like there was no free internet and the only place you could get it was in the hotel lobby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter