Likely??? ME and riding with others on another flight?

lisareneeo

DIS Veteran
Our flight arrives in MCO about 1/2 earlier than our friends flight? We are all staying at the same resort (POR)
We will be arriving on Fri 1/23 around 9:30am and they will arrive around 10:10am from another air line.

What are the odds of us being on the same Magical Express Bus? We don't know if we should just wait for them at the airport or just head to the resort and check in and hang out and wait for them there.

My husband gets crazy in WDW... I am afraid he won't even be able to wait for them at the resort and get ants in his pants and want to head out to MK without them (LOL)

Thanks

It all depends on how fast both planes get to gates, lines at DME, timing of bus departures, etc.
Myself, I would meet at the resort. If they end up delayed, I woudl rather be at the resort than MCO.

It is no problem at all to wait for your friends to get on the same ME bus. You could just take your time in the airport & shops and when they arrive all walk to ME together & get on the bus line. There wasn't a set time for us, as we looked around a bit, used restrooms and got there at our leisure. There are then roped off areas for each resort bus.
HTH :goodvibes

Lauren

We probably will head off to the resort and wait...good point...what if their plane is delayed??? You are right, I would rather be at our resort than in the airport.

Thanks,
Lisa

I have met up with friends from other flights plenty of times. Just last month we had an hour between our landing times. We met up in the food court before heading down the check in for ME. Its very easy to do. There's also a large waiting area with comfy chairs near the ME checkin. You could meet there as well.

You could always check the "arrivals" airline board at the airport to see if they are coming in on time, and then wait a few minutes for them in the airport or by the ME area.

Or...wait...what if YOUR plane is late? Then you may arrive together!;)

I think it would be fun to meet up at the airport (if flights are coming in within about 1/2 hour to 45 min. of each other) and then start the journey to WDW together, having fun on the bus....but that's just me.

It all depends on how fast both planes get to gates, lines at DME, timing of bus departures, etc.
Myself, I would meet at the resort. If they end up delayed, I woudl rather be at the resort than MCO.

We have a winner.

winner.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter